Welcome Palestine

I think you'll find it was Israeli bombs and guns did most of the killing of innocent civilians and children. Thousands of them. Stop trying to point blame elsewhere.
I know it might be a concept beyond you as it takes basic intelligence, If Hamass didn’t attack Israel on Oct 7th in such a heinous fashion killing innocent civilians and children we wouldn’t be talking about this now.

I know it might be a concept beyond you as it takes basic intelligence, If Hamass didn’t attack Israel on Oct 7th in such a heinous fashion killing innocent civilians and children we wouldn’t be talking about this now.
There was a man on radio yesterday whose nephew was taken hostage at the music festival, He phoned his mother when the attack started and that was the last they heard from him, god knows what he has suffered,

There was a man on radio yesterday whose nephew was taken hostage at the music festival, He phoned his mother when the attack started and that was the last they heard from him, god knows what he has suffered,
It's very sad Jimmy, the whole thing is. Horror stories on both sides but those claiming Hamass aren't responsible are deluded.

Typical of Western media no mention of Israeli attacks on Syria that killed civilians and the situation in Gaza is terrible can't look at the footage on Twitter it is so awful.

Typical of Western media no mention of Israeli attacks on Syria that killed civilians and the situation in Gaza is terrible can't look at the footage on Twitter it is so awful.

Silky bullshitting again.

Silky bullshitting again.
Its like the crowd who demand our govt call for a ceasefire, despite the fact the govt have done so consistently since day one

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

29th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Droppin' Science

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼