Places that won't reopen

Do you have a voucher?

This question is always asked on FB when a place closes down. Almost always by a leftist Trotskyite like yourself.

And I suspect that the vast majority don't have a voucher, they're just trying to have a go at the evil capitalists.

Me a leftist Trotskyite????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That seems to be the go-to insult of the FFG party hacks these days. Amazing how folk accuse others of being leftist Trotskyites but how-very-dare you even suggest that they're showing n@zi tendencies 😇

Me a leftist Trotskyite????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That seems to be the go-to insult of the FFG party hacks these days. Amazing how folk accuse others of being leftist Trotskyites but how-very-dare you even suggest that they're showing n@zi tendencies 😇

I see you've dodged my question about the gift voucher anyway

Hardly surprising from a fella who worships the likes of Stalin and Eugene McCarton

I see you've dodged my question about the gift voucher anyway

Hardly surprising from a fella who worships the likes of Stalin and Eugene McCarton

Stalin was a Grade A c*nt! Though given how much you like c*nt maybe you think that's me "worshiping" him. 🤷‍♂️

Eugene McCarton? I actually had to look him up as I'd never even heard of him 😂😂😂

Do you have a voucher?

This question is always asked on FB when a place closes down. Almost always by a leftist Trotskyite like yourself.

And I suspect that the vast majority don't have a voucher, they're just trying to have a go at the evil capitalists.
I'll speak up for Soundman on this.....it's a common misconception that SF are leftist Trotskyist. The reality is they are more like the Green Party, in that they are a one issue party, and so are flexible on everything else, whatever gives them advantage on their one issue.

Very busy, afaik.

There is a connection between it and a recent car accident though, and there is a lot of rumours etc online as a result. I would guess that was what was being referenced.
Somebody posted a very dodgy question on Murphys rock fbook page recently, I was shocked Meta allowed it,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cast
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼