Irish Rail

I went for a piss there and passed them. They've absolutely destroyed the area around them. I don't know how they've managed to accumulate that much rubbish in 2 hours

Train etiquette is a big bugbear of mine.

People playing music loudly on their phones should be fucked out the door of the train at speed.

And is it too much to ask to not leave the toilet like Bobby Sands been over?

Train etiquette is a big bugbear of mine.

People playing music loudly on their phones should be fucked out the door of the train at speed.

And is it too much to ask to not leave the toilet like Bobby Sands been over?

I sit in Carriage G which is meant to be the quiet carriage. Not tonight it wasn't.

I pay €65.98 return for my train ticket, which includes a seat reservation. These people don't pay anything, which means that unless they make the effort of going onto the Irish Rail website and booking a seat (for free, when you have a travel pass), they don't have anywhere to sit.

So do they

A) Go onto the Irish Rail website to reserve a seat

Or

B) Just land on the train and sit in a paying passenger's seat, and tell them to fuck off if they ask to sit down

Drives me fucking mental.

I sit in Carriage G which is meant to be the quiet carriage. Not tonight it wasn't.

I pay €65.98 return for my train ticket, which includes a seat reservation. These people don't pay anything, which means that unless they make the effort of going onto the Irish Rail website and booking a seat (for free, when you have a travel pass), they don't have anywhere to sit.

So do they

Or

B) Just land on the train and sit in a paying passenger's seat, and tell them to fuck off if they ask to sit down

The entitled section of society who think the government should give them everything Foc

So do they

Or

Dragging kids onto a train without having seats reserved is absolutely thoughtless.
Like why would you put the kids through that for a 3hour journey?

Just book your seats.

Dickheads.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼