pj coogan show

Imagine if Tubridy had been given a rake load of coffee pods for free, PJ would have devoted a whole show to the scandal.

Next thing we know PJ will be driving around in a brand new Renault
That wouldn't suit man o the people PJ more chance of seeing him in a 1997 Toyota estate.

I hope PJ doesn't neglect to fill in a value for gifts received when filling in his tax return come October.

He had travel expert Eoghan Corry on this morning, Talking about Ryanair cancelling holiday flights due to shortage of flights,
Pj will be rattling although id say he is an Aer lingus man, I remember during covid he had Eoghan Corry on almost every day,
Will i get to lanza Eoghan?

That wouldn't suit man o the people PJ more chance of seeing him in a 1997 Toyota estate.

I hope PJ doesn't neglect to fill in a value for gifts received when filling in his tax return come October.

I'd say if you're earning quarter of a mill every year for 15 hour weekly gig (12 hours on weeks before bank holiday), you can afford hotshot tax expert to manage your affairs and duck the taxes that ordinary folk pay. Peej probably gets the services of the tax expert free too for a mention or two during the year!!

In fairness to Peej, had good segment on this am about Ballincollig AFC and issues they have with anti social behaviour. He's good on the local interest stuff.

I'd say if you're earning quarter of a mill every year for 15 hour weekly gig (12 hours on weeks before bank holiday), you can afford hotshot tax expert to manage your affairs and duck the taxes that ordinary folk pay. Peej probably gets the services of the tax expert free too for a mention or two during the year!!

In fairness to Peej, had good segment on this am about Ballincollig AFC and issues they have with anti social behaviour. He's good on the local interest stuff.
PJ is our Healy Rae, Lets on he is a bit of a Joe Soap but in reality he would buy and sell any of us,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : Susan O' Neill

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼