Recent content by Blue Jasmin

1. B

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

He should stick to posting on logistical and administrative matters.
  2. B

Soundy getting blown to smithereens here.
  3. B

Cyclists

^It looks like it was penned by Jeremy Clarkson. Or a very rattled farmer. He's probably only "harvesting" silage anyway.
  4. B

Diesel buses never ever breakdown. Fact.
  5. B

Cyclists

An early contender for IOTY 2024. Bookmarked.
  6. B

The MIA PRoCcer thread.

My prediction that David Moyes will be the next Ireland manager looks like it's going to become reality in a matter of weeks. Football's coming home. ^Senior analyst.
  7. B

The Action Plan for Housing.

Interest rates, by their nature are not stable, unless you want to lock onto a longterm fixed rate.
  8. B

Springsteen down the Park !

I've heard nothing but positive reports from the gig tbf, seems that as far as seasoned fans are concerned he delivered a great performance, age notwithstanding.
  9. B

The MIA PRoCcer thread.

Where has Donny Trump gone? A rinky dink poster if ever there was one.
  10. B

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Sam McBride: Question of where the real power lies in Sinn Féin is highlighted by Covid Inquiry Appearance of party’s ministers again points to shadowy figures behind the scenes Where does real power lie in Sinn Féin? With the leaders we see or the leaders unseen? When the UK-wide public...
  11. B

Springsteen down the Park !

They have done something with it, Marina Park. If you were going to Old Trafford would you expect to be able to park at the front gate? Last time I went to a gig in the Marquee I walked there and back.
  12. B

European and Local elections thread.

Do not vote for these nasty people, hare coursing is this wan's "passion", she's based in Macroom, a town which has gained notoriety in recent times for another reason but enough about that.
  13. B

Woke School Alert...

He's accusing a paediatric consultant of engaging in pseudoscience, I hope the Examiner have good lawyers.
  14. B

Immigration Thread

:lol!:
  15. B

Woke School Alert...

The Eamnier have published a lengthy article challenging the finding of the Cass report. Btw, Dr Hilary Cass OBE is a consultant in Paediatric Disability at Evelina London Children's Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, so she is vastly experienced and highly qualified in her...