Recent content by nelly sham

1. N

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Nankivell is crucial. SOB will do the job there but he doesn't quite have that rapport with Frisch given he's spent most of his time on the wing this season. Agreed on Rowntree, by all accounts he bought in immediately and it a sound fella. Glad it's working out for him. Still not sold on...
  2. N

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

I don't think Mbuemo fits. Kudus looks more of a fit but the chat is he'd cost £80m which is a bit steep.
  3. N

Nah to be fair that doesn't really come into it at all, though they are likely to put their toasters in the cupboard as the Derry Girls would say. There were quite a few funny "did we bring out the orange flags to antagonise the Irish?" Comments so at least some of them had some semblance of...
  4. N

I'd always heard Glasgow was worse and they seemed to be based on TV. Went there during Munster's run in last year and maybe it helped that Munster dismantled them that day but they were OK. Murrayfield has been heading this way for a while. A shame too, my small fella wants to play rugby and...
  5. N

There was a wanker chat directed at the ref too and he got dog's abuse leaving the pitch at full time. They're all ex public schools boys too. They'd want to direct their anger at the SRU failing their schools and domestic leagues. Another Tuipoloutu is being brought over to play center next...
  6. N

Ulster well worth their albeit a poor enough game. Another stinker from Harry Byrne. McCann was the pick of a the backrows out there too.
  7. N

Very enjoyable game last night. Weird being in Murrayfield in a pair of shorts and not dressed like an Artic explorer. The Edinburgh fans are some miserable bastards all the same. The began booing when JOD ran out on his own and didn't stop for 80 minutes. They have a great set of forwards but...
  8. N

The Aston Villa Thread

I can't way to see John McGinn play Barca or Real. Its like when the tourists come to Scotland in the summer but the place is full of weegies with their taps aff.
  9. N

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

You can see why Klopp is done. Such a relentless ask. To more often than not get nothing. Playing against a loaded deck too
  10. N

The Official Spurs thread

I was only 2 then. I probably shat myself so I don't know what you're talking about. I do remember sarcastically applauding the news Jamie Redknapp scored a free kick against Blackburn in 95.
  11. N

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Poor from Pedro Porro.
  12. N

Small time. It's just Spurs.
  13. N

Fans are embarrassing themselves. Haven't made a sound all game and then sing about Arsenal as they go a goal behind. Small time.
  14. N

The Official Celtic Thread

They seem to think they'll get £21m for him. Immediately sure they must have meant £2.1m
  15. N

Baird scored one against the Ospreys and that was that. Aherne has a handful of them now. He's put on a bit of size too and is still dynamic. Maybe he needs to do that fancy little heel click that Baird does.