Recent content by Nollaig O Muracu

1. N

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I'd forgotten Forest came third that year tbh m8. And then were relegated two years later, which I'd not forgotten. Ofc in those days it took a bit more than 29 points to stay up.
  2. N

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Good luck today m8s. I know it's highly highly unlikely, but I'd rather be pwned to within an inch of my life than see 115 FC win another title. And if 115 FC win, I won't slag ye about it until tomorrow ;) Anyway, there's a far far more important match in Thurles than any of the EPL games.
  3. N

the official betting thread.

Salah, Saka and Foden to have a SOT each is evens with paddy. Doing the treble on back prices on BF Exchange(as lay prices are still skewed) it comes to 1.78 ish. Evens on MB under enhanced specials too.
  4. N

Springsteen down the Park !

Superstar musician earns lots of money shocka 😲
  5. N

Official Boxing Thread

It's a joke. Farcical.
  6. N

Same ! I was going for a pint when I came out. By the time I got to town I was getting a taxi.
  7. N

European and Local elections thread.

Genuine :lol!:
  8. N

the official betting thread.

Forgot about that. Just looked it up. Unlucky fella. Gut wrenching way to lose on a final day.
  9. N

This is what Fine Gael supporters/voters/politicians do all the time fella. ------------------------------------------------ The economy is great, hoooray for us. But housing is a mess. That's not fair, housing is hard. We have very low unemployment, hooray for us. But young people are...
  10. N

I don't.
  11. N

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Thread

Doubt it. That's Klopp's job.
  12. N

How old were you when that was taken?
  13. N

It was a request. Bruce the legend doing it for the fans.
  14. N

Wuhan Wheeze

Sorry, I missed it. Link us up please.
  15. N

Wuhan Wheeze

What changed is he became a liar, and started talking about things he clearly has no expertise in. Has he got back to the Chicken fat PhD yet? Yes or No will do.