Northcorkman's latest activity

• N
    Northcorkman replied to the thread Eurovision.
    No yours does
  • N
    Why don’t you denounce what Hamas did in October and keeping innocent civilians hostage. No u won’t. I bet your have some Palestine...
  • N
    Russia are not allowed in over state broadcasting issue that the ecb has with them. Also if Hamas didn’t do what they did in October we...
  • N
    Northcorkman replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Okay so the keys to victory from the thread are 1) we need lim red cards 2) we need penalties 3) we need lim not to show up 4) we need...
  • N
    If he was guaranteed goals he would be playing every match
  • N
    They have conceded one goal so far in the championship. They conceded 6 goals in 7 championship matches last year which is ridiculously...
  • N
    Charleville
  • N
    Galway have Johnny Glynn back 😂 and missing two of the Casey’s and Darragh o donovan.
  • N
    Quaid Finn Morrisey Nash Byrnes Hannon Hayes Wod Lynch Reidy Hegarty Morrisey Flanagan Gillane O Neill No way lynch is at midfield and o...
  • N
    I fear Gillane and co will face more physicality tonight than sat night
  • N
    Did you see the English entry. My children asked what was going on. I told them the tv is just broken. It’s sad but the Eurovision for...
  • N
    It will be the same team with Flanagan In for Casey and dod and maybe Mike Casey on the bench Or start dod. Drop reidy. Put o neill at 11
  • N
    Normally 9 pm Friday after training in the Gaelic grounds after their a team plays the b team but day earlier this time
  • N
    Remember when this actually was a singing contest.
  • N
    Northcorkman replied to the thread The Hurling Thread.
    The Dublin cork lad made a good point though in the rte gaa podcast that when he started with rte they showed 58 championship games and...