Recent content by Northcorkman

1. N

Eurovision

No yours does
  2. N

Eurovision

Why don’t you denounce what Hamas did in October and keeping innocent civilians hostage. No u won’t. I bet your have some Palestine whataboutisms though Israel won the public vote by a mile. That shows overwhelming public support for Israel all over Europe. So put that on the back of your...
  3. N

Eurovision

Russia are not allowed in over state broadcasting issue that the ecb has with them. Also if Hamas didn’t do what they did in October we wouldn’t be having a conversation about Israel in the Eurovision.
  4. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Okay so the keys to victory from the thread are 1) we need lim red cards 2) we need penalties 3) we need lim not to show up 4) we need Tom m off form 5) we need goals 6) we need to run at them
  5. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If he was guaranteed goals he would be playing every match
  6. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

They have conceded one goal so far in the championship. They conceded 6 goals in 7 championship matches last year which is ridiculously good considering they played everybody that’s anybody in hurling.
  7. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Charleville
  8. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Galway have Johnny Glynn back 😂 and missing two of the Casey’s and Darragh o donovan.
  9. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Quaid Finn Morrisey Nash Byrnes Hannon Hayes Wod Lynch Reidy Hegarty Morrisey Flanagan Gillane O Neill No way lynch is at midfield and o Neill is not a corner forward What is scary is that at senior county championship level those players can play in most areas of the pitch
  10. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I fear Gillane and co will face more physicality tonight than sat night
  11. N

Eurovision

Did you see the English entry. My children asked what was going on. I told them the tv is just broken. It’s sad but the Eurovision for me as a kid was staying up late with my parents It had turned in to a freak show last 20 years. Not blaming Ireland they are just following suit with what the...
  12. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It will be the same team with Flanagan In for Casey and dod and maybe Mike Casey on the bench Or start dod. Drop reidy. Put o neill at 11
  13. N

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Normally 9 pm Friday after training in the Gaelic grounds after their a team plays the b team but day earlier this time
  14. N

Eurovision

Remember when this actually was a singing contest.
  15. N

The Hurling Thread

The Dublin cork lad made a good point though in the rte gaa podcast that when he started with rte they showed 58 championship games and now it was In the 30s due to the fact that the early season is putting gaa against rugby and loi for tv coverage etc. Also hurling especially Munster is a cash...