Recent content by ollie_out_west

1. O

European and Local elections thread.

Did anyone watch the debate last night for the Mayor of Limerick election? I watched it for a while, and it's nothing but infuriating to think that one of those clowns is going to be landed into a 160k a year job with 5 jobs for the boys to go with it. Please god I hope there's never a Mayor of...
  2. O

Immigration Thread

I want to hear more about this flirty interview with Rory McIlroy!!!!!!! How flirty are we talking here?????
  3. O

Yea he's a clown, but will get returned I'd say. FF have that young lad Cotter running in place of O'Leary but don't think he's a big enough profile to take the seat. The only good think about roach and o'leary is that they may take some of the votes that may have went to Blighe.
  4. O

Immigration Thread

Absolutely outstanding post, I've tried articulating my frustrations a few times on here, but this hits every nail on the head. Fair play to you and I hope a good few people see this.
  5. O

Noel McCarthy topped the poll last time out, not sure will that be the case again but I'd expect him to be returned, think he'd have a good personal vote in Fermoy, he's well established there, Labour's candidate seems to be putting in a good bit of an effort but is very unlikely to feature in...
  6. O

The next Government

If a SF party member even hinted at such a suggestion, they'd end up tied to a lamppost somewhere outside Rathmullen after being tarred and feathered!!!!
  7. O

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

It's looking like Derek has taken down his original Instagram page and is now working off a newer one that he has had going for a few months. It's quite interesting the last few weeks seeing him trying his heart and soul out to appear more presentable as a candidate, what's makes it hilarious...
  8. O

"Didnt but the lies about me".....Derek you put up a video of yourself going into Penny's on Patrick Street and giving out about the ethnicity of the children on the posters there.
  9. O

The confession thread.

That's a long drive for a pint.........
  10. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The only Cork person making a final this year......
  11. O

Eurovision

Fair play Bambi Thug, all of Ireland is proud of you.........🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
  12. O

popular things you think are shit

Tadgh Fleming, how he has the following he has is baffling, you'd want to be a different kind of stupid to find that even remotely funny.
  13. O

You really told him.............from behind your keyboard.......
  14. O

Right OK, where do we start, nowhere thats going to bring us to a reasonable discussion on the very many issues that face this country and how we can begin to mitigate against them and bring about longterm sustainable solutions, that's where!! I have stated before that I have so many issues and...
  15. O

Was there any uptake in his town meeting for Fermoy yesterday?