Recent content by Random boi

1. R

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

The big question is where does Denis Ring fit in this pathway
  2. R

The Hurling Thread

Losers of Offaly Laois to play Wexford, wouldn’t surprise me if Wexford get caught there
  3. R

The Hurling Thread

Sorry I read your post wrong. No I’m not an alt or have any alt account just this one. Obviously you won’t believe me nor can I prove otherwise. Out of interest have you a particular account you think I’m an alt for?
  4. R

The Hurling Thread

Aren’t we all 😂 thought you’d take it in the jest intended, besides we both know he’d be going east down the hill where the money is 😂
  5. R

The Hurling Thread

Might be heading to Blackpool in the next few years since ye opened the gates for external coaches 😂
  6. R

The Hurling Thread

Embarrassed himself a bit at the end. Looked to get into an argument with Dublin manager, ignored several children looking for autographs and seemed to be waiting for the ref to come off the pitch. Obviously he’s disappointed but not a good look.
  7. R

The Hurling Thread

Jesus lads Lyons is an embarrassment, never a red card. Didn’t he do something similar in Barrs Newtown county semi 2 years ago?
  8. R

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Hard luck to the lads, deserved better officiating than what they got. I get the sense neither team would win the final as it already seems to be setting up for a procession for Offaly. Would imagine any contact against an Offaly player will be penalized as the ref will be influenced by a mostly...
  9. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Best thing to do know is put load of bets on Waterford and Limerick to draw to drive the odds down. If they do draw then it looks like they were match fixing and they’ll both get thrown out. We can book the hotels in Dublin then for the final!
  10. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Has any other team as much depth as us? In the backs we have Millerick, Joyce and Cahalane that can do a job in both full and half back line. Tommy O Connell, Meade and Roche midfield backup options and Kingston, Lehane and Jack O Connor in the forwards. PR has developed a serious panel in all...
  11. R

2024 Junior A Football Championship

Mossie Barrett over Donoghmore is an interesting tidbit from the article. He’s a shrewd operator who should make them a lot more competitive than they have been the last few years.
  12. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

All for freedom of expression but it’s a bit far the steward allowing you walk onto the pitch bollix naked! 😂
  13. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Disgrace
  14. R

Memorable hurling matches

Tonight.
  15. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Great to see this teams character after so many near misses. We knew the talent was there but great to finally see a bit of steel in this group. Barrett, Hayes and Twomey have come of age. Hope everyone enjoys the celebrations. Nothing won yet but these occasions don’t come to often. No doubt...