Recent content by rebelsafc

1. R

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Out of curiosity, where would Ireland be on that list?
  2. R

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

The simple solution is to show a match on "free to air" every Saturday night. Prime time television for a match and if your match isn't chosen for Saturday night, you have the option of GAAGO.
  3. R

Where in Cork am I?

Glandore
  4. R

Cork Footballers

How long have you watch the Cork footballers? ;)
  5. R

Cork Footballers

With Meath winning the tailtean Cup last year, do we need to finish above them to remain in the Sam Maguire?ie do we have to stay out of the bottom 3 of Div 2?
  6. R

Cork Footballers

Rory Maguire shocking.Im all fairness the Castlehaven lads should have been given time off
  7. R

Cork Footballers

Would the camera man ever give the camera lens a wipe
  8. R

Cork Footballers

Nine different Donegal scorers in the first half. Fairly impressive and hard to defend. You don't know who is going to shoot
  9. R

Cork Minor Football 2024

Is Danny Miskella the son of John Miskella?
  10. R

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Its now B R I C - S I Et - Ua S E
  11. R

The Gaelic Football Thread

https://www.southernstar.ie/premium-exclusives/odonovan-unwatchable-football-needs-rule-changes-4267994 Our CEO has an interesting suggestion for a rule change. Basically every player has to be in position for kick out. His thinking is that it would open up the pitch. Thoughts?
  12. R

Cork Footballers

There are still a small amount of tickets available through the clubs. The link that was sent out from my club to all members this morning has Hill16 tickets only available now EDIT 4pm....Cusack Stand tickets now available through club
  13. R

Cork Footballers

I got a link from my club which gives the option of lower Cusack tickets tonight. Ask your club for a link
  14. R

Cork Footballers

Sunday suggested here by John Fogarty.Surely he wouldn't tweet that without some inside info
  15. R

Cork Footballers

My memory of Clancy today......