red&blue's latest activity

• R
    red&blue reacted to jimmym's post in the thread The Hurling Thread with Like Like.
    Not every body here is obsessed with hating KK, Most appreciate what a fantastic team they were,
  • R
    Leaderboard after Round 4 and nominations for Round 5 Liam McCarthy Cup for 2025 —————————————————- 35 greengrass 33 finbarrog 33...
  • R
    red&blue replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Dalton was right in front of me in the first half and while he didn’t do much hurling his tackling and work ethic was top class. The...
  • R
    Sherlock should never have been a sub
  • R
    They were awesome, the 06-09 team is still the best team I have ever seen hurl, everyone one of them would die or kill for the jersey...
  • R
    Yep. There are langers in every county and yeah we have our fair share too unfortunately
  • R
    On the Ciaran Joyce dilemma, Rob is flying at center back so I don’t see any reason to be moving him, but in the back of my mind is the...
  • R
    Yep, the arrogance of comments like that is what caused the vitriol.We had a very good team but they lost the run of themselves and...
  • R
    He done a great job in rejuvenating the Clare backroom staff yesterday anyway. He was a great goalie in his day but he’s a complete...
  • R
    Great post. Next Sunday is dday for the Cork hurlers and we are not even playing! I believe we have a team ready to explode onto the...
  • R
    red&blue reacted to The Duke's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    What an utterly spectacular day. My two cents: Unbelievable effort from the squad and management to back up the limerick performance...
  • R
    JBM was wing foward both those days, Ringy switching him onto a tiring Ger Henderson at 6 swung that game and the 3 in a row
  • R
    There will be no deal done, these guys are so competitive and focused on themselves they won’t even consider it, plus it only takes a...
  • R
    I’d say the wide open mouth gave you away 🤣🤣🤣
  • R
    wow oh wow oh wow! That was a sensational performance. I said it a few weeks ago that my big concerns were our lack of passion...