Recent content by StoneHouse

1. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good article. Had wondered where he'd gone, hadn't seen him on a Kilbrin team with a long time.
  2. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Barrett was particularly outstanding; from 13 possessions, Barrett scored 1-2, set up 1-3 and was fouled for four frees. From Christy O'Connors article. That's incredible
  3. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It's pantomime stuff, I wouldn't have any problem with it.
  4. S

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

It's completely wrong that Jarlath Burns went around door to door and held the OAPs of this country at gunpoint and made them pay to watch the hurling.
  5. S

What tax payer money?
  6. S

Fair play to Burns for being honest about it I think. Things need to be paid for, I just think putting the match on Saturday on GAAGO was getting the balance wrong.
  7. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Has he?
  8. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

How many changes would you make?
  9. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'd have Millerick over Coleman but can't really complain outside of that
  10. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He's not that good
  11. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We didn't have a single turnover on the Clare backs in the second half? Stop talking shite
  12. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What did Barrett score, Dalton score, Hayes score?
  13. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Donal Og has the two boys wound up at half 11 on a bank holiday so he can't be all bad
  14. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Donal Og showed a fairly damning clip of the workrate on the Shane O'Donnell goal
  15. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I have been critical of the backs when the forwards have been getting a lot of the blame but yesterday they were doing as well as they could until the sending off. Shane O'Donnell has the beating of every back in the country at the minute.