Recent content by Twiceasnice97

1. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Taylor got a setback. He was back in contact the week before the Cork game so should have been ready tomorrow but might have to wait and hope we get out of munster Very close Kelly is ready to go as is Daragh lohan afaik
  2. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Great game, great contest, ferocious commitment from two great sides , not an ounce of vitriol in the crowd yet here you are being a prick. Hey, you do you but that game deserves more respect than this moronic take 🙄😎
  3. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

There are about 600k cork people so the per capita is poor
  4. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

10 players from that group played tonight at different stages for clare. Very different management. That win shouldn't be underestimated for Cork. Firstly it was a very frustrating game as a clare fan. Our first half was the worst we have produced this year in terms of nerves , fumbling the...
  5. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

6. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Got you now. this is the offending moment complicated by mr REDROCK struggling with the complications of replying. Jimmy barry smurphs scatter gun annoyance is pleasing of course;) Twiceasnice97 This is pretty insane shit to be fair
  7. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

own what ? Theres a nice few lads on here that are losing their minds. :rolleyes:
  8. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

You're kind of part of the problem though you dont recognise it and certainly wont accept it. This is 100% the fundamental issue regarding the approach in my view. I read this and found it totally jarring that in 2024 a person who clearly isnt a moron would actually believe it. When you...
  9. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

its really amusing that i annoy you so much to be fair
  10. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

wtf are you talking about?
  11. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

yes two wins for clare and a draw limerick and waterford knocks cork out because we would have 6 limerick 5 and waterford 4 with the head to head
  12. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

You really dont understand the point i am making at all do you. Of course numbers are an advantage, however the people bringing through players have to be really on point with what it is they are trying to identify. In smaller countys if they are focussed and organised young players that dont...
  13. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

This is comical stuff considering the events of the Clare Cork match in PUIC Clare hit tipp Tipp hit Clare Both teams got on with it. Thats a cork ref and he has zero interest in giving frees to lads running into tackles but nails steps and throws all thetime he would solve a lot of problems...
  14. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

This is pretty insane shit to be fair
  15. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

he was on a yellow playing in Corks full back line. Can you think of any possible reason why The manager of the cork team might try to avoid a hat trick there ?