2. L

Springsteen down the Park !

🙂 The course should be very intensive!
  3. L

🤔 Thought it would have been Kathleen Lynch or Deirdre Clune!😉
  4. L

🤔 Not gone on Nightshift but the others are good songs Noll. However, for some reason I think I'd be a little disappointed if I went to a Bruce concert now as I have fond memories of his halcyon days. Maybe I'm nostalgic but......
  5. L

🙂 I'm a big Bruce fan and I've seen him 4 times during his best days. Slane 1985, Madrid 2003, Barcelona 2008 and Sevilla 2009. Not sure I'd go to a concert now though as his set list seems only fair in parts. Is his voice on the wane? It appears to be from watching recent concert footage. I'd...
  6. L

Cyclists

🤔 You don't agree with me? Fair enough Thready. Over and out.🥱
  7. L

Cyclists

🤔 "And the seasons they go round and round and the painted ponies go up and down"!
  8. L

Insurance fraud

🙂👍 Great stuff. False claims put premia up for everyone!
  9. L

Oul wans who'd "GET IT "

🙂 Gaby looking well in fairness!
  10. L

Cyclists

🤔 Why do you think it's moronic Thready? Most other public road users have to be insured. E.scooters and cyclists do cause accidents even though far fewer than motor vehicles it's fair to say. You don't agree with me? Fair enough. Let's just agree to differ as there is little point in going...
  11. L

Cyclists

🤔 I was responding to Thready so run along!
  12. L

Cyclists

🤔 I just gave an honest opinion which you called "moronic" iirc.
  13. L

Cyclists

🤔 Talking through your arse again I see. Unpleasant? Although I've told posters to f..k off at times, I've never resorted to personal insults, unlike some others here!
  14. L

Cyclists

🤔 See post 15811.
  15. L

Cyclists

🤔 Hardly my fault if people intentionally misinterpret my posts.
  16. L

Cyclists

🤔 Shut up you stupid, lycra tart!
  17. L

Cyclists

🐂💩
  18. L

Cyclists

🤔 What a load of 💩!
  19. L

Cyclists

🤔 I don't haven't British friends here so fcuk off and annoy someone else. Get my drift asshole!
  20. L

Cyclists

🤔 I've already said why I can't stand for election in Ireland. It's hardly my fault if you're thick as pigshit!😏