Search results

1. Pepe

Gay pub erasing gay folx

Word has reached Brazil that a queer establishment in town is actively erasing gay people after taking the pink euro for years. I just want to personally express my solidarity with my gay brothers, sisters and themselves for the oppressive moving of the bunting for freshers week in a devastating...
  2. Pepe

#GirlBoss

Shout out to the ladies out there smashing glass ceilings and fighting for female empowerment everywhere. Gratitude to Cork's own rebelettes, Dee Forbes & Geraldine O'Leary for inspiring the next generation of bonus holes to take on the corporate world and show the the Irish taxpayer who is the...
  3. Pepe

The Echo's relentless hate campaign

against Pepe marches on unbounded. How many blockbuster threads have I posted on this here forum and not once have they referenced a single one nor any post? It's time to take a stand against their quiet terrorism, I am counting on all of you to boycott the Echo from this moment forward...
  4. Pepe

Does anyone have a pool table in their gaff?

Is it worth it or did you get bored of it after a week?
  5. Pepe

The reign of Sinn Fein falls mostly on the plain

When these cretins form the next government what you reckon will be the outcome?
  6. Pepe

Boris speaks the unmentionable

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-only-a-man-is-born-with-a-penis-0cq72l9f0
  7. Pepe

CNN Anchor calls Cork a kip

He's not wrong, is he? Half the town is falling down. Wasn't it the owners of suit distributors that owned the buildings rotting away on North main st? https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/famous-cnn-journalist-calls-cork-24029472
  8. Pepe

PROC XMAS PARTY 23/12/21

As per public health guidelines, the PROC Crimbo party 🎅will be going ahead this year at the earlier throw in of 1pm. Read on for more details.... Location: Venue Bar & Lounge (HEPA filtration provided at no extra cost). Date: 23rd of December 2021 Time: 1pm Special Guest: Cork's deadliest...
  9. Pepe

Fair Well Ireland

I leave you once again. Your situation is desperate and your prospects are even worse but I wish you all the best. I will be back to fund a right wing coup in a couple of years. Yours, Pepe
  10. Pepe

Season 3 Dawsons Creek

How could Pacey go behind Dawson's back like that? Just throw away the trust they built up over the years by romantically pursuing Joey? Dawson is the one with the talent. Dawson is the one with a bright career ahead of him in the film industry. Yet Joey falls for underachiever Pacey? I...
  11. Pepe

Parking propsect row by the mercy

Can anyone tell me if the area behind the set down area and the loading bay is a parking area? If so if its one hour or two? There's no parking sign for that area. Don't want to come back to a clamped car while collecting a relative from hospital.
  12. Pepe

Ladies North of thy Lee

Anyone notice, one of the key differences about women north of the Lee when compared with the south side? Dress,manner and accent aside, fuckers love a chinwag, don’t they? Next door neighboor is from humble beginnings. Glanmire, I believe. I’ve yet to hear the sound of her husbands voice...
  13. Pepe

De Echo

My ol fogies still buy the stupid paper. So I had a read of it cooling off in the veranda. The highlights so far. A weather forecast for yesterday. Also in the weather section, a list of weather extremes, but for Northern Ireland only. On to the Business section. Headline news: a digital...
  14. Pepe

Alternative pub names

I've read some classics on here over the years. Hollyhill Inn - Flying Bottle Fob & Gill = Rob & Kill Pinecroft - Crimecroft Catwalk - Ratwalk What else am I missing?
  15. Pepe

Where in Cork can one buy a shucking knife?

That's it, lads. That's the thread.
  16. Pepe

Norry enclaves south of the river

Togher Ballyphehane Mahon Grange Anywhere else?
  17. Pepe

My trans wife.

In recent years the trans wife has become increasingly popular. The shrill excesses of modern feminism have led many successful men to evaluate what they seek in a wife. More and more men are happy to meet the role of the trans housewife as indeed is my wife. Men like me provide security and...
  18. Pepe

Learnings from Cobh

Been years since I've been. Surprisingly clean. Much cleaner than Cork city. Much, much cleaner. Looks really well and despite being predominantly working class, they've clearly got a bit of civic pride about them. Is there anything we can do to convince norries to do likewise?
  19. Pepe

Your go to condiment of choice

On the left wing we have sriracha hot black pepper sauce A firm favourite and sitting at the top table on the big occasions. El yuteco dominates the centre. A consistent performer.
  20. Pepe

Women on phones

How do they manage to sustain a conversation for so long? How can you spend longer than an hour on the phone? No wonder they struggle for senior positions when it takes so long to get their point across.