Search results

1. R

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Leaderboard after Round 4 and nominations for Round 5 Liam McCarthy Cup for 2025 —————————————————- 35 greengrass 33 finbarrog 33 red&blue 33 Vladimir the Bear Galway Antrim Kilkenny Clare Limerick 33 corkuberalles 32 The Bandit Galway Antrim Kilkenny Clare Limerick 31 rebel boy 31...
  2. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Dalton was right in front of me in the first half and while he didn’t do much hurling his tackling and work ethic was top class. The next 4 weeks could see his fitness levels soar and then we are laughing Downey for now but he has been superb on the wing since Pat came in so we have options...
  3. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sherlock should never have been a sub
  4. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

They were awesome, the 06-09 team is still the best team I have ever seen hurl, everyone one of them would die or kill for the jersey, and they could hurl you any way you want. Tommy Walsh was the best of them in my eyes, a real warrior
  5. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yep. There are langers in every county and yeah we have our fair share too unfortunately
  6. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

On the Ciaran Joyce dilemma, Rob is flying at center back so I don’t see any reason to be moving him, but in the back of my mind is the thought of teams turning him in Croke Park, he’s as slow as a tanker on the turn but the guy has been brilliant the last two games and now that we seem to be...
  7. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yep, the arrogance of comments like that is what caused the vitriol.We had a very good team but they lost the run of themselves and their own self importance
  8. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He done a great job in rejuvenating the Clare backroom staff yesterday anyway. He was a great goalie in his day but he’s a complete looper on the line, tis all about small fish Davy. Thanks for that Pat, your wee son will be so happy you raised his interest in the Cork job. Our answer is stay...
  9. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Great post. Next Sunday is dday for the Cork hurlers and we are not even playing! I believe we have a team ready to explode onto the national scene, I have seen heart and desire and a refusal to bend the knee from everyone involved over the last fortnight. Hopefully the chips will fall in our...
  10. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

JBM was wing foward both those days, Ringy switching him onto a tiring Ger Henderson at 6 swung that game and the 3 in a row
  11. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

There will be no deal done, these guys are so competitive and focused on themselves they won’t even consider it, plus it only takes a split second to score a point and then they are out
  12. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I’d say the wide open mouth gave you away 🤣🤣🤣
  13. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

wow oh wow oh wow! That was a sensational performance. I said it a few weeks ago that my big concerns were our lack of passion, overusing the short ball, playing as individuals not a team and boy how all that has changed. The management deserve huge credit for that. I just hope we won’t be...
  14. R

Nominations now open for Round 5 Sunday May 26 Galway v Dublin Antrim v Carlow Kilkenny v Wexford Tipperary v Clare Limerick v Waterford
  15. R

You’re the Tipp of the competition 🤣
  16. R

Leaderboard after Round 4 We finally got our first bonus points winners! Liam McCarthy Cup for 2025 —————————————————- 35 greengrass (inc 5 bonus points) 33 finbarrog (inc 5 bonus points) 33 red&blue (inc 5 bonus points) 33 Vladimir the Bear (inc 5 bonus points) 33 corkuberalles (inc 5 bonus...
  17. R

It wasn’t that obvious to some 🤣
  18. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In the square, sun is baking down and the place is buzzing Nothing like cork and Tipp in Munster championship
  19. R

In play Round 4 Leaderboard following wins for Galway and Kilkenny today Liam McCarthy Cup for 2025 —————————————————- 24 greengrass Clare Wexford Cork 22 Killyoursons Wexford Clare Tipperary 22 finbarrog Clare Wexford Cork 22 red&blue Clare Wexford Cork 22 Vladimir the Bear Clare Wexford Cork...
  20. R

Unfortunately you were too late for the Galway game