Search results

1. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What a night great win unreal ...
  2. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Did Hugh O Connor play with the u20s ? he was not on there panel.
  3. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lots of negative going on here , i know we have lost the last 4 championship games but by margains of 1point , 1point , 3 points and 2points ......yes some bad decision making bad defending etc etc but in all those games we have had strong periods of dominance too ....i firmly believe we are not...
  4. C

Cork Minor Football 2024

Well done to our young rebels , best of luck in the final on Monday Night.
  5. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

And what he said was correct he told the truth , truth can be harsh .
  6. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sad to say we have backed ourselves into a corner again...we could be gone by May 11 or May 18 earlier than last year .....but you cant complain you get 4 shots at it to progress ....i know Munster is a minefield ...lose and your gone for 10 MONTHS in reality .. But thats not the case yet we...
  7. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

How did the Cork underage squads do in there games yesterday ?
  8. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

cant see Waterford doing that ! :(
  9. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Ben O Connor has a stick to beat those lads with now ...i would not write them off yet ...Ben and the management have been in charge now for there second season tonight was there 10th match and first defeat ....i just feel as bad as tonight and it was poor we are not out yet.
  10. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

No doubt this team under performed they are much better than they way the played the ocassion got to some players , this has happened to so many Cork football teams v Kerry down the years ..
  11. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Some record Ray Carey had during that period when on the starting team neaver lost a Championship game in Croke Park.
  12. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

No i think they went to the hurlers in 2014 They were football only in 2013
  13. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Its bad enough to lose to Kerry once in each age group...we have now lost to them 2 times at u20 this year, once at Minor and that might go to 2 as well...once at Senior and if they were to meet again you would not bet we would bt them...when is Cork football ever going to grow a pair....
  14. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

i agree 100% This is a decent Cork team i believe every bit as good as Kerry but they just seem to freeze ....there is a number of very good players in that Cork. setup ...i believed in this management but its up to them to get the players fired for Kerry ...look a number are underage again...
  15. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Best of luck to this very talented Cork u20 Football team ...going into the lions den ...if this team plays to its potential it will take beating. Hope we can land this Title ....
  16. C

Cork Minor Football 2024

By the Sounds of it Clare will be no pushover s , they impressed against Tipp tonight .
  17. C

Cork Minor Football 2024

How many of the team /Panel are underage again next year...
  18. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

thanks
  19. C

Cork Minor Football 2024

Harry Cogan any relation to the great Frank ?
  20. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

what age is he ?