Search results

1. Herbert

FA CUP FINAL 2023

I know it's not the same these days due to the Premier league and the champions league but as when as a young fella you'd get up and watch the build up all day on the beeb from 9am all the way to about 7pm RTE showed the game for years but were on strike in 1980 so had to go to the Cotton ball...
  2. Herbert

The glazers arent bad lads thread..

United have recorded an eye-watering £903m net spend during the past 10 seasons - spending £1.3 billion and recouping £395m from player sales, according to a new study published by the Football Observatory.7 Feb 2022
  3. Herbert

happy fathers day

hope all you dads have a great day. special big hug to my old man @skybluebarry ...
  4. Herbert

Travelling to spain

Anyone travelled to Spain recently? If so did you need extra forms ie covid ,travel etc . Heading away next week 4 of us out of cork to palma ,all vaccination Done but I'm not sure and the interweb isn't much help if I need any other documents. Any help greatly appreciated
  5. Herbert

Europa league final.

The good people.of the proc going to be cheering on the good people of Govan tonight ?
  6. Herbert

Dean smith.

Gone . Bye bye .
  7. Herbert

tommy docherty rip

ex arsenal player but known more as a manager of man utd among countless others. rip .
  8. Herbert

sunderland till i die

always had a soft spot for the mackems, voted a corkman the greatest player to ever play for them in charlie hurley. so anyone watch the netflix documentary about the season in the championship and now season two with them in league one ?found it a great watch and would highly recommend it.
  9. Herbert

Man City banned

From the champions league for the next two seasons. 😄
  10. Herbert

Live at the marquee

Going for the first time this weekend so what I need to know is can you buy Murphy's or is it diageo only products ? Reason I ask is I don't like to mix drinks, since I had a big operation two years ago I don't drink that much anymore and going from one brand to another just doesn't agree with...
  11. Herbert

Chris Hughton goes bang

Sacked by Brighton, shocked.
  12. Herbert

Mourinho goes bang

Ssn now, Jose fired lol
  13. Herbert

Mark hughes

sacked today 😊
  14. Herbert

Fai cup final.

yes im an arsenal fan but i also go to as many cork city games as i can, but it would be nice if all you premiership loving football loving mancs and scousers would go to the aviva and support your local team on nov 4th ,get behind the rebelarmy, so whos up for it ?#greatestleagueintheworld