Search results

1. king of the BONGO

Recycle / Re-Turn

Are the smart, ballsy guys heading down to Musgrave’s with a forklift to load up on slabs of Diet Coke?
  2. king of the BONGO

US Masters 2020 - November edition

finishing about 8 pm irish time which is handy. i've a bet on bryson from earlier in the year, but i suspect he may have a meltdown or 2 to overcome. i usually take 3 long shots e/w so this year it's JT poston, paul casey and westy.
  3. king of the BONGO

President Harris ?-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Placeholder for the placeholder.
  4. king of the BONGO

President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

Placeholder just in case. We will go back to the trump thread if the Donald figures it out in court.
  5. king of the BONGO

US Presidential Predictions

We have some of the world's keenest political commentators right here on this very website. Maybe interesting to see the lay of the land 3 odd weeks out from the US election. Current odds on Paddy Power: Biden 2/5 Trump 15/8 Let's see some #analysis.
  6. king of the BONGO

Out of curiosity

how would you describe your politics... and the govt response to, and plan for, coronavirus.
  7. king of the BONGO

8. king of the BONGO

RTE School at Home

Muinteoir Ray smokes a nice bit of weed I'd say.
  9. king of the BONGO

I agree whole heartedly

Have a great weekend, gang.
  10. king of the BONGO

Right wing Incel "fascist" cunts

Have you ever met one of these fuckers in real life? 98% of them for me I have only ever seen online. The very few I have met in real life were very quiet but when I try to engage in discussion about any of their beliefs they come back at me with pages of rehearsed lines from mein kampf or some...
  11. king of the BONGO

** Official ** Irish Economic Collapse 2020 thread

What are you doing to prepare m8s? I've started breeding squirrels, with a view to selling and eating.
  12. king of the BONGO

** official ** PROC CDotY 2018

well folks the nominations have been tallied and the adjudications are in. ready for your vote! the official PRoC Cool Dude of the year poll is live!
  13. king of the BONGO

Irish Open Golf

looks beautiful out there
  14. king of the BONGO

The Great Booze-Off 2017 **Official**

Been racking my brains about this all morning: if you had to pick one, and only one, for the rest of your life - which would it be?
  15. king of the BONGO

The Masters 2017 OFFICIAL

hard to bet against DJ on current form. and rory if he can get through a few rounds with a decent putter. for long shots I have e/w (bets placed at xmas so diff odds): Justin Thomas 80/1 Branden Grace 100/1 Paul Casey 40/1 and bryson dechambeau at 100/1 but he shat the course.
  16. king of the BONGO

OFFICIAL PROC Cuck Thread 2017

just did the laundry and folded the wife's t shirts. what cuck activities have you performed today?
  17. king of the BONGO

JT vs. Beaty DEATH MATCH!

it's friday, let's get it on.
  18. king of the BONGO

Just submitted my new book

Can't say too much due to contracts ects, but the good folks at Random House have permitted to share an excerpt. The Wall, Volume 1 The most shocking thing about death is often Bluffer's mam. She slipped between dreams and wakefulness, drifting through his final moments. The first lawnmower...
  19. king of the BONGO

US Open Golf 2016

cahm awn phiwl.
  20. king of the BONGO

Things ODLL hates 2016 ** official **

Well of course there can only be one #1, numero uno, drum roll please: 1) dublin AKA skangdinavia