Search results

1. Swanforthelough

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

His signings have been bang average, maybe Oana will come good think he will as was excellent with Inter. Ferguson bought plenty of crap along the way aswell. If Martinez stays fit season could have been different season but injuries are something you have to contend with no matter what club...
  2. Swanforthelough

Immigration Thread

My facts are my own opinions😂 No doubt our American cousins would love to be served a pint by Darby O Gill but chances are they won’t, service jobs in the hospitality sector will be done mostly by immigrants. Last year was down in West Cork and every Second restaurant and pub had advertisement...
  3. Swanforthelough

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Russians are in Kiev?
  4. Swanforthelough

Immigration Thread

The fact of the matter is you’re going to see a drop off in Yanks visiting the old sod in the coming years. The last Great migration to the freeworld was in our Grandparents time. Don’t expect the great grandchildren or the great great Grandchildren to be taking bus tours around the ring of...
  5. Swanforthelough

Immigration Thread

Simple they funded by Tommy Robinson and his band..
  6. Swanforthelough

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Dont spend your Gasprom dividends all in one shop m8
  7. Swanforthelough

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In fairness Richie wasn’t wrong talking about consistency and begging the question can work back it up over 6 or 7 games.Time will tell.
  8. Swanforthelough

Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

Who needs to check the weather forecast when you have got Allah watching over you. He will get you home quicker than Flynn..
  9. Swanforthelough

Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

45 year old helicopter bit like Simon Harris being bused around in a 1976 Ford Cortina.
  10. Swanforthelough

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cathal Barrett would have had Him as one of the top defenders of the last decade, teak tough reminds me of Sherlock in his prime but boy was he given a lesson he will never get over.
  11. Swanforthelough

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Think outside the box, Bag of cans..
  12. Swanforthelough

Official Boxing Thread

No matter what shape he’s in Usyk is fitter smarter, just a better fighter and who says nice guys don’t come first.. back to Rathkeale with the Fury family,Appalling behavior.
  13. Swanforthelough

The Chinese, not such a great bunch of lads

They are learning code in Junior infants over there…unlikely
  14. Swanforthelough

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I have my doubts about Limerick, missing a few cracks appearing. They could have should have won on Saturday but could easily have been down 15 at half time and they know it. They have dipped into their reserves and you cannot say the lads coming in don’t weaken the first 15 like other years...
  15. Swanforthelough

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cork put bums on seats like few others damn right they need Cork at the top table to pay down the debts.
  16. Swanforthelough

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

First half Limerick were caught fairly cold puck outs and I don’t recall their vaunted HB line being outmuscled likethat. Few times they were getting agitated with each other when play broke up not used to being in a battle they think they couldn’t win.Had we taken the goal chances should have...
  17. Swanforthelough

Immigration Thread

Sher aren’t we all immigrants didn’t the Celts originate in Albania..
  18. Swanforthelough

Your Mental Health

Onwards and upwards . Now you know no reason to let it get you down..for me was great relief to figure out what went wrong in past but also define future in the positive.
  19. Swanforthelough

Bodkin

Lesbians in Union Hall what will they think of next.
  20. Swanforthelough

Stardust anniversary

not many facts left for Mick to find since 1979… Gulf oil ran the terminal not sure what he expects. Simon to apologize.