Search results

1. Y

The Gaelic Football Thread

https://www.rte.ie/sport/football/2024/0505/1447393-format-forces-football-into-mid-season-doldrums/ Very good article in my opinion, 12k at a Munster final is grim but realistic now. Was reading about the 2009 championship this week and saw that Dublin Meath in the Leinster quarter final...
  2. Y

Anyone else really dislike the structure and timing of the championship or is it just me?
  3. Y

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Think everyone is just fed up with everything and waiting until the election as when people see the government not caring, it’s very contagious I think.
  4. Y

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Shetland can be a little slow, watched season 3 last night, really good
  5. Y

It’s such a shame, have enjoyed living here. Even the reports this week on the sewage releases at a record level this week is another indicator of the state of the place. As taxpayers, we’ll still be paying through the nose for a long time to come.
  6. Y

I’ve lived here for just coming up to 20 years, was good up to a couple of years ago but everything is crap now, roads full of potholes , police don’t investigate car thefts, nhs is crumbling, council services are poor (and we pay £3k a year in council tax for nothing) and the country is messy...
  7. Y

Started watching season 3 of Luther last night, so grim and scary
  8. Y

Do you mean line of duty?
  9. Y

Laochra Gael on TG4

i read Paul McGraths book in one day, best autobiography ever.
  10. Y

Laochra Gael on TG4

I’d love to see one on Philip Clifford for some reason , along with Anthony lynch
  11. Y

2023 Premier Intermediate football

Still very proud of them and a fantastic achievement to get that far. They’ll be gutted though as had enough chances.
  12. Y

Can’t wait for Sunday, a special day for those that have dedicated themselves to the club like Gerard healy and others. There will be some party in the cross next week if they win. they have every chance
  13. Y

Just finished season 2 of winning time, the rise of the lakers, really good 👍
  14. Y

Cork Footballers

Big change in physicality since then, it’s going the same way as rugby where debuts will be at ages 20+ from now on.
  15. Y

Best of luck to cill na martra today
  16. Y

Cill na Martra rampant in the first half, playing with a very strong wind and up 2-09 to 0-1
  17. Y

O’Mochain is Vaughan as gaeilge, he was captain bef
  18. Y

what was your favourite childhood car?

Loved the Metro 6R4 when the Cork 20 used to go past our house
  19. Y

Didn’t score in the second half
  20. Y

The increase in playing time from 34 minutes to 45 minutes is the most interesting part of this article, telling us what we already knew otherwise.