Search results

1. C

Insurance fraud

You wan who got the sentance will probably be out in 2/ 3 weeks. A wan in fermoy who got 2 years from taking 22k out of her cousjns account was out in 4 weeks. Overcrowding was the answer when dept of justice was asked.
  2. C

Dublin & Monaghan bombings

The victims republican and loyalist need to link the security forces to their killer. For civil action later they need what is called in the legal world a target. There is no point suing individuals who have little or no assets so it is important to get some organisation like MI6/government...
  3. C

Insurance fraud

Trying I wonder who were Mrs Lawerence Ms Mongan solicitors. Phoenix Law , Darragh Macken oh wait for it Michael Finnuciane.
  4. C

Michelle O'Neill Appreciation Thread.

Someone said to me de other day its all over for MON. She is unlikely to get over this. The storey family are furious that she said on relection she should not have gone to the funeral. He did so much for the movement that if you did not turn up for the funeral you are a wez.
  5. C

European and Local elections thread.

I think he ran in local elections way back. I cant find the reference on googling it. He along with Terrance O Rourke Alf Smiddy Phil Flynn Fred Barry Roisin Brennan Mari Hurley etc a lot seem to be directors of companies and organisations all over the place. I am offering myself to be a...
  6. C

Immigration Thread

It appears that there is a huge amount of scum here who have deserted their fellow countymen who have remained back at home.
  7. C

John o dowd has been contacted. It looks like MON is going to be replaced.
  8. C

The Official Golf Thread

Tiger Woods had the same problem. Away from home spending time in hotel bedrooms.
  9. C

The Official Golf Thread

The main topic on the holf courses for the next few weeks will be rory mcillroy divorce. How much will she get will be the main conversation. The other topin will be is there anyone else / who did the dirt
  10. C

Is she now a busted flush. This late apology re her carry on at Covid time has gone down badly. She said she is going to work very hard to redress her and her travellers momumentous carry on. How is she going to do this .she was not specific.
  11. C

Does he avail of the half price electricity for employees and ex employees who are part of the pension scheme. My email to FG headquarters has not been answered.
  12. C

Official Pitch and Putt Thread

Rory McElroy and his lady wife are to divorce. No further information. This is his third break up. But he was not married to the first two so I am guessing there was no pay out. There was a wan called Holly and a wan Caroiline. Keep me posted if you have any update.
  13. C

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

I never get replies to emails. What ever is wrong with them i just dont know. I think they have adopted their fellow traveller mick barry stance just dont bother reading them
  14. C

Woke School Alert...

A year in prison foe Burke lad and continuing for not obeying court order. Sean Quinn got 2 months and freed and never bothered to cooperate. Seems very unequal treatment.
  15. C

Did any of the attendees from Ballyphehane IRA/SF branch apoligise for attending the funeral. I asked one of the members would he think it was wrong to attend when I was was having a drink in Noels recently. He said he would wait until he heard what Carol ni Cuilin has to say first. Is she a...
  16. C

Immigration Thread

He is very well coached at last by his lady wife Dr.Ruane
  17. C

Welcome Palestine

However they shelter Hamas
  18. C

The chairman of crossmaglen rangers is Arron Bradys father. These people are fierce republican and playing God save the Queen or King would be like a red rag to a bull Rugby got it right and play Irelands Call at matches. On thinking about it perhaps play all anthems the irish the english and...
  19. C

This talk could sink him. Clarity on this should be a priority for him as in Politics there are those in other parties as well in their own party will try to destroy you.