Search results

1. N

the official betting thread.

I was thinking more of the way we used to do it, 100 pts, individual bets etc etc But open to suggestions. How would your way work?
  2. N

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Lol, the naivete of youth. Don't fall for all that polava young Red, OT was seen dancing down Pana singing come on you reds, at 2AM Sunday morning Allegedly.
  3. N

Agreed, a good move by him. If he keeps Ipswich up, while playing half decent football he'll have plenty of suitors next year or the year after.
  4. N

the official betting thread.

Anyone up for an old style betting challenge for the Euros? If we get 5 or more signatures, I'll set it up. Otherwise, no dice
  5. N

No worries. I have a new one now anyway. I call it Jackpot.
  6. N

I miss when Monday clubs were a thing. Where is yours m8? I'll call up next week.....
  7. N

Whose touchy m8. I mean, you lot turned your nose up at an Fa Cup around 2018 to 2020 and are now using the same cups as a measure of how successful Jurgone was. If anyone is touchy... Still though, Herr Klopp has a few trophies tbf. Senor MikOle on the other hand :lol!:
  8. N

So MikOle spent the same as pep to win one cup in four and a half years? Please keep him on.
  9. N

Sorry m8, but it took Herr Genius 4 years to win a trophy at Liverpool. Unless you mean the "came back from 2 down to draw with West Brom cup?" In that case, I stand corrected.
  10. N

Oh look. It's a SSBL (Boot Licker) Where did MikOle come in his second season m8?
  11. N

Lol, I suppose it doesn't compare favourably with the way Herr Genius led ye to the Europa league last season.
  12. N

Everything about the way Ten Hag has handled himself recently is pure class. I don't know any United fans who want him sacked. A few mumbles on twitter, and that's about it. The vast majority are behind him, and after the way he carried himself last week, he deserves it for that alone...
  13. N

:lol!:
  14. N

Get 'em Paddy :lol!:
  15. N

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

No, but I'll add it to the list.
  16. N

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Cheers lads.
  17. N

English Football Championship Thread

Unlucky @jimmym m8. At least you don't have to buy me that quart. Unless you really want to. But no. Well, if you insist.. and a Jameson too please.
  18. N

♥️♥️♥️
  19. N

Shit stirrer. It's one way to clean the sheets I suppose.