Search results

1. O

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

It's looking like Derek has taken down his original Instagram page and is now working off a newer one that he has had going for a few months. It's quite interesting the last few weeks seeing him trying his heart and soul out to appear more presentable as a candidate, what's makes it hilarious...
  2. O

"Didnt but the lies about me".....Derek you put up a video of yourself going into Penny's on Patrick Street and giving out about the ethnicity of the children on the posters there.
  3. O

The confession thread.

That's a long drive for a pint.........
  4. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The only Cork person making a final this year......
  5. O

Eurovision

Fair play Bambi Thug, all of Ireland is proud of you.........🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
  6. O

popular things you think are shit

Tadgh Fleming, how he has the following he has is baffling, you'd want to be a different kind of stupid to find that even remotely funny.
  7. O

You really told him.............from behind your keyboard.......
  8. O

Right OK, where do we start, nowhere thats going to bring us to a reasonable discussion on the very many issues that face this country and how we can begin to mitigate against them and bring about longterm sustainable solutions, that's where!! I have stated before that I have so many issues and...
  9. O

Was there any uptake in his town meeting for Fermoy yesterday?
  10. O

No I'm not, so please don't put up a video or post that suggests that Fermoy Tidy Towns are being funded by NGOs to implement the great replacement in Fermoy, they just want to sweep the footpaths and put down bedding plants and remind every that there is decent well meaning people in the town...
  11. O

l For a party so concerned with protecting Irish Heritage and Culture that's a serious own goal 🤣🤣🤣
  12. O

The Fermoy Tidy Towns were out doing a clean up at Christ Church and there was about 10 Abbeyville Residents helping out with them, was so good to see them and fair play to the Tidy Towns for inviting them to get involved. When I reflect I didn't see or hear of one of the Abbeyville protesters...
  13. O

If you saw Blighes socials yesterday, he put a video up of a woman who confronted him in Roscrea, tagging her as a 'looney leftie'. Now she was very animated and a few of the points she put to him didn't hold merit, but El Dels retorts were piss poor aswell. But what's to note here is that for...
  14. O

Straight in with the NGO references, change the record pal.
  15. O

There was a piece in the Phoenix Magazine about Far Right candidates fund raising through various platforms, go fund me, buy me a coffee etc, and it hits on exactly what your saying in terms of the majority of the donations are through anonymous people and overseas donations, it's definitely...
  16. O

It's actually horrible to think that any time these horrendous acts occur, Blighe and his associates are almost gleeful if there's a hint that it has been carried out by a foreign national of middle-eastern descent. It would make your skin crawl watching him fake sympathy for the victims, the...
  17. O

And not once did Blighe or any of his 'concerned local' friends come out and condone this despicable crime.
  18. O

Looking back over the last few days, I see Mr. Blighe went straight for the jugular after the horrific attacks in Sydney and immediately had a video up suggesting the attacker was Muslim before anything had been reported on his nationality. Once it was reported he was an Australian citizen...
  19. O

I'll put you first and stop the Irish Government robbing you.........but I also need you to give me 10 grand. And what's worse is people are actually donating, good God.
  20. O

John O'Shea Republic of Ireland Football Manager

The latest murmerings from the FAI was that they had a candidate selected but couldn't announce until early April, due the existing contract constraints with the candidate in question. That would suggest Wily Sagnol or Gus Poyet most likely. Now all of a sudden Roy Keanes back in the frame as a...