Eurovision

15 of the countries gave Israel 12 points.

There was only two that gave them none. Croatia & Ukraine ( they did wipe out their Jewish populations in WW2 )
there’s a common enough stat about the croats that they used the annihilation of the jews as a handy excuse to just murder anyone they wanted. something along the lines of them murdering more serbs and slovenians than jews.

it’s hardly a yardstick for eurovision votes.

start a #notMyEurovisionWinner about it, m8, and head out to split for the competition next year.

unless you put the mortgage on the croatia or have royalties on the song i genuinely can’t understand why you’re so butthurt over switzerland winning.

eurovision is and of itself an anomaly that seems to stretch and bend conventions. a shit song won. move on.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Only really listened to Bambie Thug’s song today properly after seeing it for the first time during the show.

It’s very creative production wise, and overall it’s a lot better than i thought it would be.

Maybe it’s a little stop/start in terms of tempo/arrangement and i wonder if maybe they have built to the loud weird chorus towards the end to more of a crescendo it might have served the song a bit better overall. But maybe that’s exactly what they were going and in that case then fair enough really..

The quiet verse parts are very good and are as good as any pop song in recent years. There is talent there, no doubt.

During the actual Eurovision Show itself i was very impressed with the cinematography, visual effect and also the choreography of the performance .
The camera angles were all nailed perfectly and it generally was excellent from a visual effects and lighting point of view too.

Thumbs up…

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼