RECENT VICTIMS

The Quay Coop shut for a long time and has only partially reopened. The City Centre is not a vibrant busy place. Stacky and Matlock have a mission in life to Object to Protest. They try to uphold Absurd Status Quo, City Hole, no matter what. Even Shockingly, Electric Trees, Loss Making Parking Vendetta. Perhaps they are Starving Students on the payroll of........... OMG I can't see anyone in City Hole stupid enough.... Although.....
I haven't objected to protest.

I just pointed out that you were talking bollocks about the quay co-op.

I haven't objected to protest.

I just pointed out that you were talking bollocks about the quay co-op.
The Quay Co-Op is one of the most environmentally aware and sustainable businesses in the city for decades now and they even have an electric van for deliveries.

They have zero interest in a car dependant business model.

Last edited:
Electric Vehicles are not sustainable. Only Politicians and Virtue signlalling Contrarians are blind to the issue of the precious metals used in the batteries. Children Slaves Mining Cobalt.
EVs have had since 1874 to get it together. And what powers them? Used to be Russian Oil and Gas..... Toyota, Honda, etc. etc have all clearly favoured Hybrid as the interim measure before Hydrogen. No charging network needed, instant refuelling. Hydrogen will hit the roads 2025. The City Hall Survey was conducted on foot. Per se no drivers were interviewed.

Last edited:
Electric Vehicles are not sustainable. Only Politicians and Virtue signlalling Contrarians are blind to the issue of the precious metals used in the batteries.
EVs have had since 1874 to get it together. And what powers them? Used to be Russian Oil and Gas..... Toyota, Honda, etc. etc have all clearly favoured Hybrid as the interim measure before Hydrogen. No charging network needed, instant refuelling. Hydrogen will hit the roads 2025. The City Hall Survey was conducted on foot. Per se no drivers were interviewed.
Why are you wrong on simply everything?

1709648301308.png

Dan Dan, can you please also do your own survey (1,000 people) while jumping out in front of busy moving traffic and get drivers opinions?

Start at the Wilton Shopping Centre so at least there is an Accident and Emergency Department nearby.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼