Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

"PB Ltd" were called in with the agreement of all parties in the hope of rescuing this project. BAM in Ireland was for sale for 1Euro btw. It's a clusterf*ck and they were trying to get out from under the project too. PB Ltd put a proposal that had generally been agreed but I'm told it stopped at POD.

As I say, you can claim it's all nothing more than a figment of my imagination, or you can take it as gospel, or anything in between. I'm quite confident in the source.
The problem was they used a building contractor to manage ( including design and procurement ) a complex multi-discipline project. Calling in another builder at a later stage would achieve nothing. The horse has already bolted

The HSE bean counters were afraid to be seen to be spending too much money on 'Consultants' ( non medical ) in case some ill informed politician on a committee grilled them later, so they swallowed BAM's proposal, which included them taking all aspects of the project, not just the construction ( which they are very good at)

1714679135209.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼