2024 Intermediate A Football Championship

1. Adrigole 2. Dromtarriffe 3. Gabriel's 4. Kildorrery
I think the winner of the championship will come from this group as I've lost all faith in mitchelstown. However I'll put Gabriel's put in the group stages based on past results. Kildorrery probably a good bit weaker but did have some good results in championship last Yr.

1. Mitchelstown 2. St Vincents 3. Glanworth Ballinora
Mitchelstown will probably still get to a semi like always before losing a final. Vincent's to get to a qf and I think they'll have a say in this championship before its all said and done. Ballinora will be hoping this is the yr their young talent will translate into results otherwise it could be relegation for them

1. Glanmire 2. Barrs 3. Boherbue 4. Na Piarsaigh
Top 3 kind of a toss up, I fancy glanmire to finally get over there hump and contend in the knockout stages. Barrs will be very strong in group stages and think they'll just edge out boherbue. If na piarsaigh are still not playing hurlers it will be them gone again.

Champs - Dromtarriffe
Relegation - Na piarsaigh (provided hurlers don't play again)

1. Adrigole 2. Dromtarriffe 3. Gabriel's 4. Kildorrery
I think the winner of the championship will come from this group as I've lost all faith in mitchelstown. However I'll put Gabriel's put in the group stages based on past results. Kildorrery probably a good bit weaker but did have some good results in championship last Yr.

1. Mitchelstown 2. St Vincents 3. Glanworth Ballinora
Mitchelstown will probably still get to a semi like always before losing a final. Vincent's to get to a qf and I think they'll have a say in this championship before its all said and done. Ballinora will be hoping this is the yr their young talent will translate into results otherwise it could be relegation for them

1. Glanmire 2. Barrs 3. Boherbue 4. Na Piarsaigh
Top 3 kind of a toss up, I fancy glanmire to finally get over there hump and contend in the knockout stages. Barrs will be very strong in group stages and think they'll just edge out boherbue. If na piarsaigh are still not playing hurlers it will be them gone again.

Champs - Dromtarriffe
Relegation - Na piarsaigh (provided hurlers don't play again)

Mitchelstown should win this but we have been down that road before. West Cork Weapon is correct, Group A is seriously competitive.
Group A: Impossible to call between the four . Kildorrery to be the surprise team with new mgt from Nemo. One finalist at least to come out of this group having been seriously tested. Point difference could be key here.
Group B: Mitchelstown with Ballinora.
Group C: Barrs & Boherbue. Na Piarsaigh could easily qualify also if they commit to it, but unlikely.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Silence (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:30pm

More events ▼