Cork Minor Football 2024

Ben O Shea Mallow looks one to feature prominently if going by his form for Mallow and his school, Danny Miskella of Ballincollig will be there come championship too . Jack Connolly carrigaline has a lot to offer , some coaching to go but certainly has a lot of talent and a big worth ethic around the middle of the field

Oddball9

Douglas should have James O'Flaherty, Joe Mouret and if playing both codes the O'Brien brothers I.e. Jack & Mark. St. Finbarrs should have Daniel Burke and Bishopstown should have Daniel Murphy, Se Rian Clarke and Neil Crowley thereabouts. I don't know of anyone from Nemo for next year.

CORK1990

Dan Joe is Damien's son.
Darragh o Sullivan (Douglas) is a certain start from what I’ve heard a serious player

Ben O Shea Mallow looks one to feature prominently if going by his form for Mallow and his school, Danny Miskella of Ballincollig will be there come championship too . Jack Connolly carrigaline has a lot to offer , some coaching to go but certainly has a lot of talent and a big worth ethic around the middle of the field
Is Danny Miskella the son of John Miskella?

Dan McCarthy of Castlehaven young bright star coming for castlehaven unlucky with injuries but certainly should be on it if no injury and fit

the boys traveled to limerick to face Kerry Sunday, they won by 4 with Dylan Harrington, euan lehane, Humphrey canty and Ben o shea all having very impressive games

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼