Cork u20 Football 2024

What became of Anthony Lynch after he retired? , what a great servant to the game , as fair and as clean as a defender gets. Beat his man with football .

What became of Anthony Lynch after he retired? , what a great servant to the game , as fair and as clean as a defender gets. Beat his man with football .
An incredible player.
While I agree he beat his opponents with football and his incredible reading of the game he still had the dark arts down to art at its finest too. WHAT A PLAYER

Ur wrong there's two red teams and one white team in hurling andx4 teams in football
Hurling consists of two red teams, 25 per squad, A and B practically. The white team is a mere development squad, with considerably less contact hours with players.

As for football, regional based. North, West, Mid and a City/East combination, who are arguably the strongest (West or themselves).

I believe eventually this will go to 3 squads with a further amalgamation of two regions.

Dual status discouraged/limited.

Hurling consists of two red teams, 25 per squad, A and B practically. The white team is a mere development squad, with considerably less contact hours with players.

As for football, regional based. North, West, Mid and a City/East combination, who are arguably the strongest (West or themselves).

I believe eventually this will go to 3 squads with a further amalgamation of two regions.

Dual status discouraged/limited.
Yes ur correct but I can't understand why not have 100lads in both codes keep till before minors it will inprove club hurling aswell its a no brainer especially wit tge size of the county

Yes ur correct but I can't understand why not have 100lads in both codes keep till before minors it will inprove club hurling aswell its a no brainer especially wit tge size of the county
In this model as it currently exists I know one of the difficulties and criticisms that arises is that we have those regional teams playing whole County teams and we can’t compete

As someone said to me last week about the seniors , despite having just the same hurling player numbers as the Imokilly division, Waterford and Clare beat County Cork

In this model as it currently exists I know one of the difficulties and criticisms that arises is that we have those regional teams playing whole County teams and we can’t compete

As someone said to me last week about the seniors , despite having just the same hurling player numbers as the Imokilly division, Waterford and Clare beat County Cork
Just I think it's hard to judge players at 14 15 .leave ur 100 our 125 till the end off u16 .club hurling football has to improve. And don't do regional mix them up

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Sean Tierney

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼