Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Is Barry a wum like? When I read shit like this I am convinced that he is just talking bollox for the craic
No, he's actually a complete langer. Saw him in action a few years ago at a staff meeting where I worked. Turned up, said his few sound bites, whipped up the crowd........and promptly fucked off somewhere else to do the same thing, no doubt.Complete waste of space. Just wants votes, that's all.

Mick barry says the deceased was working class migrant, FFS why bring that into it? Louise o Reilly was at the same crap on TV during
the week about the stardust, She said it was the working class people of Dublin who stayed with the victims families,
They try to paint a picture of people who have done well for themselves as uncaring,

Mick barry says the deceased was working class migrant, FFS why bring that into it? Louise o Reilly was at the same crap on TV during
the week about the stardust, She said it was the working class people of Dublin who stayed with the victims families,
They try to paint a picture of people who have done well for themselves as uncaring,
Mick Barry and Sinn Fein etc infantilise their very own demographic and treat them all like a huge mass of helpless working class victims and not treat them like real people with hopes, dreams, ambitions to get on in life and do the best for themselves and their family.

Era the only people who listen to these people are idiots.

You hear people going on about how proud they are to live in places like Darndale and the North side of Cork.

If you really think that living in either of those places is a good outcome then something is seriously amiss.

Imagine having that little ambition like that you are content with living on the northside?

Imagine Cillian Murphy as a young man. Will I work hard and strive to be one of the best actors in the world and win an Oscar, or will I just give up before I've even started and settle down on the northside

He chose the former. So instead of stepping over dog shit and empty cans of Dutch Gold he's stepping over stars in Hollywood.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼