Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Quite the entertainer but I could never get over the fact that he spent years on sick leave from TCD while working as a senator at the same time. The whole Joceyan scholar was a bit of a con job also.
Same ilk as Michael D. A long time in public life but no real achievements other than being an orator.

Same ilk as Michael D. A long time in public life but no real achievements other than being an orator.
We love talkers or guys that can put a few banal sentences together in this country and give them an awful lot of airtime.

I'll credit Michael D with TG4 and annoying a few conservatives that would prefer a robot than a human for president.

What was the story about Norris and writing letters on behalf of a convict that detailed his presidential campaign?

The Fermoy Tidy Towns were out doing a clean up at Christ Church and there was about 10 Abbeyville Residents helping out with them, was so good to see them and fair play to the Tidy Towns for inviting them to get involved. When I reflect I didn't see or hear of one of the Abbeyville protesters actually doing anything positive like that, nope they just sat on there backsides in that eyesore of a tent and put up crudely painted signs on the railings. Those residents who have come to Abbeyville are here a month and have contributed more to the town, than those grifters will ever in there lives.

The Fermoy Tidy Towns were out doing a clean up at Christ Church and there was about 10 Abbeyville Residents helping out with them, was so good to see them and fair play to the Tidy Towns for inviting them to get involved. When I reflect I didn't see or hear of one of the Abbeyville protesters actually doing anything positive like that, nope they just sat on there backsides in that eyesore of a tent and put up crudely painted signs on the railings. Those residents who have come to Abbeyville are here a month and have contributed more to the town, than those grifters will ever in there lives.
They’ve a sham town meeting tomorrow at 5. Right in the middle of the Cork match. If they’d brains they’d be dangerous.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Please! Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼