Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

I knew this guy would come into the radar here sooner or later for speaking his mind and telling the truth. The usual twats will arrive on here like a pig on shit to denounce him. Havent read it apart the headline. Has Matlock, Gowl, DT, the guy from Dundalk and the 27 other posters on their multiple accounts on here posted yet? Give it time.

I knew this guy would come into the radar here sooner or later for speaking his mind and telling the truth. The usual twats will arrive on here like a pig on shit to denounce him. Havent read it apart the headline. Has Matlock, Gowl, DT, the guy from Dundalk and the 27 other posters on their multiple accounts on here posted yet? Give it time.

"Haven't read it but still have an opinion on it" could be your epitaph.

Ive watched some of his fb vids and like them. He seems like a hard working self employed guy from what i saw. Sorry i havent read his fucking autobiography yet for my opionion on him to pass your standards.
Last video I saw he was trying to organise a stove and do some repair work in a house in graun for a family in need...far right.

Last video I saw was of a journalist outside Dublin airport asking 3 men on Asian decent why they were here fleeing War in Ukraine. They said they were 60, they were at most they were 40...... Vetted.....me backside.

Fair play to this guy. It’s good to see someone standing up for our own for once. Hundreds on the the housing list in Kildare and they building Modular homes for Ukranians under their nose. Are you far right for calling out that blagarding?

Fair play to this guy. It’s good to see someone standing up for our own for once. Hundreds on the the housing list in Kildare and they building Modular homes for Ukranians under their nose. Are you far right for calling out that blagarding?
They haven't been indoctrinated into the Irish welfare system so they'll go where they are told, I do wonder how many of those on the housing list would take these "houses" if offered them........remember during covid and keelings trying to get Irish workers to pick strawberries!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼