Immigration Thread

'The court heard Mohamed claimed to be from Somalia, which he had fled in 2017. He was in direct provision in Italy before being refused asylum in Germany, Italy and France. He travelled to Holland, where he got a false Swedish passport, which he destroyed while travelling to Ireland.

He applied for asylum in Ireland on his arrival in February 2022 and was placed in hotel accommodation in Dublin, where he lived until his arrest. His asylum application has not been decided'.

For
Fuck
Sake
🙄
As I said in the other thread, we are good and we have enough of our own scum.

His asylum application has not been decided yet, well that is no surprise, our public and civil service here are not exactly known for their hard work are they ?

Fucking wasters, time to privatise the asylum application process

'The court heard Mohamed claimed to be from Somalia, which he had fled in 2017. He was in direct provision in Italy before being refused asylum in Germany, Italy and France. He travelled to Holland, where he got a false Swedish passport, which he destroyed while travelling to Ireland.

He applied for asylum in Ireland on his arrival in February 2022 and was placed in hotel accommodation in Dublin, where he lived until his arrest. His asylum application has not been decided'.

For
Fuck
Sake
🙄
Imagine being called Mohammed as your first name, your middle name and your last name this is basically what this guy is. It's like being called Connor O Connor by Irish standards. To add our government is a joke. But thats a given at this stage.

As I said in the other thread, we are good and we have enough of our own scum.

His asylum application has not been decided yet, well that is no surprise, our public and civil service here are not exactly known for their hard work are they ?

Fucking wasters, time to privatise the asylum application process

That scumbag should never have gotten past the airport.

Anyone attempting to enter the country without documentation should be detained and deported, not housed like this POS, who went on to seriously sexually assault that poor woman.

Our grossly incompetent minister for Justice can carry the can for this, asleep at the wheel and unwilling/incapable to taking the required steps to tackle this shitshow.

Meanwhile

Lol 'Rodericsberg'

Anyone attempting to enter the country without documentation should be detained and deported, not housed like this POS, who went on to seriously sexually assault that poor woman.

Our grossly incompetent minister for Justice can carry the can for this, asleep at the wheel and unwilling/incapable to taking the required steps to tackle this shitshow.

Meanwhile

Lol 'Rodericsberg'
Am I mistaken or is that D4 where those tents are pitched ?

Meanwhile

Lol 'Rodericsberg'

If we as EU Citizens tried to enter another country without a passport or destroying a passport without a genuine reason we would be held in custody or making contact with the Ambassadors office to try rectify the issue.

How it's happening here is genuinely beyond me.
This fella was denied Asylum in other EU Countries before destroying his own passport, getting a fake one and then destroying that. Like f*cking hell. Might as well have no Airport/Port Police/Customs or Guards on duty.

If I try go to Australia, Canada, America etc if I have a mistake on my visa or lose my passport I'll be held in custody and a high chance of being refused entry and deported.
As we saw in Melbourne 3 Irish fellas arrested for high profile robberies, they all over National News and some cases International News.
Here any foreign national who commits a crime depending on the nature of crime will be 1. Not reported 2. Name will not be released 3. In a case like above will be named.

Here when you question anyone or look at a case you're met with being racist or told 'sure we have our own scumbags' some people will give any excuse.
Or the sure look at all our emigration, yes absolutely we have emigrants all over the world but 90% of them have done it the right way.
Is there a few outstanding in America from the 80's etc yes but now a days it's impossible to that.

As rest of your comment goes on, there was a motion of no confidence in her already, how there isn't another one in place over her office failing to apply the rules.
In the Oireachtas it was on file that 188 deportation orders were accepted by the other country yet only 3 of the 188 were deported.
That is 100% on the Department and not on a policy or anything.

If we as EU Citizens tried to enter another country without a passport or destroying a passport without a genuine reason we would be held in custody or making contact with the Ambassadors office to try rectify the issue.

This fella was denied Asylum in other EU Countries before destroying his own passport, getting a fake one and then destroying that. Like f*cking hell. Might as well have no Airport/Port Police/Customs or Guards on duty.

If I try go to Australia, Canada, America etc if I have a mistake on my visa or lose my passport I'll be held in custody and a high chance of being refused entry and deported.
As we saw in Melbourne 3 Irish fellas arrested for high profile robberies, they all over National News and some cases International News.
Here any foreign national who commits a crime depending on the nature of crime will be 1. Not reported 2. Name will not be released 3. In a case like above will be named.

Here when you question anyone or look at a case you're met with being racist or told 'sure we have our own scumbags' some people will give any excuse.
Or the sure look at all our emigration, yes absolutely we have emigrants all over the world but 90% of them have done it the right way.
Is there a few outstanding in America from the 80's etc yes but now a days it's impossible to that.

As rest of your comment goes on, there was a motion of no confidence in her already, how there isn't another one in place over her office failing to apply the rules.
In the Oireachtas it was on file that 188 deportation orders were accepted by the other country yet only 3 of the 188 were deported.
It must also be acknowledged that many of these immigrants are from societies that treat women as a lower form of being than that of a man.

Its beyond belief at this point.

You have the absolute dregs of the world like this fella coming here as we effectively have no border controls and the few cases that arent approved for asylum dont get deported.

The press should be absolutely hammering the government on this issue but scarcely a peep.

Michael McNamaras demolition of McEntee at committee 2 weeks ago should have been one of the lead news stories but only for Twitter people wouldn't have seen it.

Theyre not honestly reporting crimes by asylum seekers and instead they are just demonising people who are protesting God knows who being dumped in their communities.

Its now the number one election issue amongst voters. If the parties of government think they can simply parrot nonsense about the far right and continue their ostrich routine then theyre in for a rude awakening.

The wokeness of McEntee and Roderic O'Gormless has come back to bite them in the ass, both should be sacked immediately.

Both should have been dumped in the recent partial reshuffle.

They've planned and facilitated this absolute mess and neither is prepared to do anything to remedy it.

Harris and Ryan clearly have very little going on upstairs to think they should continue toward a general election with these toxic ,rank incompetents still in Justice and Children/Disability/Integration.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼