Murder of a GAA chairman

Anyone surprised at what they saw?

Pages and pages completely redacted. Crucial video evidence disappearing. RUC being filmed falling over themselves taking part in a “meticulous search” which was clearly just for show. Loyalist killers not being arrested. Popular Taig being targeted by the LVF. The “Reverend” Willie McRea making threats.

Don't think it would have come as a surprise to anyone familiar with what was allowed go on up there by “The forces of law and order”.

And the only one in trouble with the authorities is the Coroner who let it slip that there were up to 25 people involved in the collusion to murder that community leader and cover it up.

But shur some down here, including politicians, think that nationalists “Drew it all on themselves” 🙄

I was actually aghast at some of the revelations. And all of it blatantly covered up. You could see the anger in the faces of his family and friends. But hey it matters not a jot on here because it wasn't carried out by the IRA.

Mark Swinger Fulton was mentioned as a suspect, Was Billy Wrights right hand man but also believed to be an informer,

Very difficult for the Loyalists to remain free of informants to "the forces of Law and Order" when those self same "forces of Law and Order" were colluding with Loyalist gangs in carrying out murders and gun attacks.

Of course the RUC and British Army had leverage against such killers and could turn them to become informants on the wider group - they knew what many of the Loyalist gunmen were getting up to because they were frequently aiding and abetting them.

"Swinger we'll send you in to kill so-and-so who we know is in the IRA but we can't do anything against him legally because we've no actual proof"

"Great job last week Swinger killing that guy. But by the way, we need information on your fellow Loyalist Billy Ballbag, and you better give us the information we seek because we've plenty of evidence that you killed that guy last week, and nobody will believe it was we helped you with it."

The fella who is believed to have shot Lenny Murphy the shankhill butcher died recently in belfast, I read an article on him
Where it was mentioned another leading Loyalist Craig i think did a deal with the IRA that if he set Murphy up his own
life would not be under threat,

The fella who is believed to have shot Lenny Murphy the shankhill butcher died recently in belfast, I read an article on him
Where it was mentioned another leading Loyalist Craig i think did a deal with the IRA that if he set Murphy up his own
life would not be under threat,

The butchers were such scumbags and their killing methods so bloodthirsty that even the staunchest of Unionists were repulsed by them. They fell out with a lot of their own community and I think Basher Bates ended up being killed in a revenge attack by the nephew? of another loyalist he'd fallen out with and killed.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼