Next Government

Which Parties will make up the next Government?

• Fine Gael

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Fine Gael & Labour

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Fine Gael, Labour & Smaller Party/Independents

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Fine Gael & Fianna Fail

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Fine Gael & Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Fianna Fail & Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Fianna Fail, Sinn Fein & Labour

• Fianna Fail, Sinn Fein & Smaller Party/Independents

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Fianna Fail, Labour & Smaller Party/Independents

• Sinn Fein, Labour & Smaller Party/Independents

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
I was told in the pub last night by one of the lads canvassing for FF that all the parties are monitoring forums like this to gauge public mood. I want Dara Myrphy to know that he is a cunt.

Depends on what type of cunt he is. If he's a thick cunt then this will mean nothing to him. But I think he's more of am arrogant cunt to be honest.

I agree. Interestingly enough Paddy Power are offering 14/1 on that Government, and the favourite at 13/8 is FF/FG coalition.

This could very well happen, both parties despite their insistence that they won't, will do business if the numbers don't add up elsewhere. It would see Michael Martin either climbing down or being shafted but that's a strong possibility regardless.
One downside is that it would open the door for Sinn Fein as the main opposition party to create further growth before the next election

Greece as Stacky well knows was destroyed by its FG counterpart, but he never lets facts get in the way , just spouts .

It would be the FF counterpart obviously. Where Stacky is right is there were tentative green shoots at the time of the Greek GE, and that all the posturing and attempted bullshitting by Sinn Fein & AAA's buddies Syriza when they took over had the net effect of adding 10s of billions of euro to Greek debt.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼