Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

I'm very well appointed I'll have you know

Cutting your hair every 2-3 weeks is preening, not upkeep :)

One man's preen is another man's clean, AwayInDeMange_R.

You should have more respect for yourself.

Next you'll be saying that you only shower every second or third day.

Is that what you're saying?

More. Of. It.

I've been to going to the same barber for years. He's very good at what he does and we have as much or as little chat as necessary. The other lads that he employees are all very good too - with one or two exceptions.

A lad that I work with asked me where I go for a haircut, the cost etc. because he needs a new place.

I told him that it was €25 for a haircut (simple fade + snips) and I give the cutter a €5 as a tip.

To be fair it has gone from €15 pre-pandemic to €18 afterwards and then from €20 to €25 pretty quickly but I assumed that this was across the board.

My young colleague told me that I'm being robbed.

Is he right?

I mean, like everything else, there are shit barbers who are probably cheaper but I'd prefer to pay so that I don't look like Helen Keller took up the scissors.

The last haircut I got was in Dingle. Was 15 euro. Left a fiver tip.

#TrueStory

Glad u raised it, Grafton barbers 2 weeks back, Charged e20 When I checked the till as he put it through twas e23
Second last time I nearly got a happy ending off one of them,
Massage the head shite and all that- told him ✋,( dry cut- Mon morning- quiettttttt Rip off,
Lovely guy in N main st just past the pub, e15 Great cut - no bullshit Gave him e20 obviously

I've been to going to the same barber for years. He's very good at what he does and we have as much or as little chat as necessary. The other lads that he employees are all very good too - with one or two exceptions.

A lad that I work with asked me where I go for a haircut, the cost etc. because he needs a new place.

I told him that it was €25 for a haircut (simple fade + snips) and I give the cutter a €5 as a tip.

To be fair it has gone from €15 pre-pandemic to €18 afterwards and then from €20 to €25 pretty quickly but I assumed that this was across the board.

My young colleague told me that I'm being robbed.

Is he right?

I mean, like everything else, there are shit barbers who are probably cheaper but I'd prefer to pay so that I don't look like Helen Keller took up the scissors.
Rip off

I'm a balding bollocks, so I just go with a shave (4 on top & 2 at back and sides) for a mere tenner.
tumblr_nvhwh1e2pc1rtr5seo1_640.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : Susan O' Neill

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼