Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Stupid me this Doc..
A congressmans wage is about $175K per annum yet the majority in congress have amassed wealth of $20 million each.

Lots of rich uncles?
Mr Master of The World Stage. 😂

It took me about two seconds on the web to find that this isn’t even close to being true. Stay away from fake news, son. It makes you stupid. Or in your case, even more stupid.

A congressmans wage is about $175K per annum yet the majority in congress have amassed wealth of $20 million each.
It took me about two seconds on the web to find that this isn’t even close to being true.

I guess the good 'ol US Google works different to the Irish version, two seconds got me this:

Starting at number 25, he's worth over $20m, sort of proves Fed Up's point, but wait, that was back in 2020, what about some more up to date listings:

Let's go right up to date to just a month ago, March 2024:

I guess the good 'ol US Google works different to the Irish version, two seconds got me this:

Starting at number 25, he's worth over $20m, sort of proves Fed Up's point, but wait, that was back in 2020, what about some more up to date listings:

Let's go right up to date to just a month ago, March 2024:

And where, exactly, do they say that a MAJORITY of US Congressmen are worth $20 million EACH?

And where, exactly, do they say that a MAJORITY of US Congressmen are worth $20 million EACH?
When I tell you its so' it's so.
Now look up who has shares in the likes of lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and all the top defence contractors.
Again you'll find your congressmen scattered all over them.
As I said, you have no idea about how the real world works.

Trump or Biden lol.
They are only the puppets.😂

When I tell you its so' it's so.
Now look up who has shares in the likes of lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and all the top defence contractors.
Again you'll find your congressmen scattered all over them.
As I said, you have no idea about how the real world works.

Trump or Biden lol.
They are only the puppets.😂
You said that the majority of Congressmen are worth $20 million each. This is not true. You lied. End of story. Fuck off.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼