Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

She is fionas sister not daughter,
Apologies my mistake.
Hopefully I will be forgiven by IRA/SF.
Jean McConville was not so lucky.

Thanks for clarifying this James and you might be good enough to clarify the following.
I quote from the article

" She got onto her sister, and Niamh explained “I did text back but that message disappeared into the atmosphere. I thought he texted me, asked me out, I agreed and then he didn’t text me back.”

When Fiona text, she got onto Luke again asking why he was telling people she ignored him, screenshots were exchanged, and the matter was resolved, "

Are the mobile providers Vodafone Eir Tesco etc disappearing texts ? are MI6 at work in the Republic. ?

Let me know what you think

Apologies my mistake.

Thanks for clarifying this James and you might be good enough to clarify the following.
I quote from the article

" She got onto her sister, and Niamh explained “I did text back but that message disappeared into the atmosphere. I thought he texted me, asked me out, I agreed and then he didn’t text me back.”

When Fiona text, she got onto Luke again asking why he was telling people she ignored him, screenshots were exchanged, and the matter was resolved, "

Are the mobile providers Vodafone Eir Tesco etc disappearing texts ? are MI6 at work in the Republic. ?

Are you suggesting some form of dirty tricks at play here?

Apologies my mistake.

I quote from the article

🤣🤣🤣 You’re priceless

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼