Skorts

:oops:
YES it is!

A woman, or even a bloke in a kilt if that's your titilation, has a right to think that what she (he) wears with his garments hanging naturally covering his decency won't have some deviant taking photographs from unusual angles in order to espy something of a private nature that wouldn't otherwise be visible. FFS Moe 😔

Snap!

:oops:
YES it is!

A woman, or even a bloke in a kilt if that's your titilation, has a right to think that what she (he) wears with his garments hanging naturally covering his decency won't have some deviant taking photographs from unusual angles in order to espy something of a private nature that wouldn't otherwise be visible. FFS Moe 😔

According to Google it is a relatively new law, so I don't know what you're referring to with your "ffs", it's not like it's a well known term or indeed crime. Up until recently enough it was perfectly legal.

I remember going into that absolute dump of a shop on NMS, Mad, when I was in my teens. Among the various "gags" that they sold was a little mirror that you attach to your shoelaces specificly for the purpose of catching a glimpse up someone's skirt.

How far we've come eh. That shop is still a kip though.

According to Google it is a relatively new law, so I don't know what you're referring to with your "ffs", it's not like it's a well known term or indeed crime. Up until recently enough it was perfectly legal.

I remember going into that absolute dump of a shop on NMS, Mad, when I was in my teens. Among the various "gags" that they sold was a little mirror that you attach to your shoelaces specificly for the purpose of catching a glimpse up someone's skirt.

How far we've come eh. That shop is still a kip though.

Relatively new?

No excuse.

Been doing the rounds for years.

It's abuse.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

UCC Music Recitals

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼