Stardust anniversary

The topic had already drifted to the sincerity or otherwise of Simon Harris. Understandable that some don't want that discussed I guess.
You believe him to be insincere. I however don’t take such a cynical view of politicians. Most politicians are very sincere even if some are useless and change direction as the wind blows.

You believe him to be insincere. I however don’t take such a cynical view of politicians. Most politicians are very sincere even if some are useless and change direction as the wind blows.

I'm just judging him on his previous actions. You want to judge him on ignoring his past actions and hoping what he might do at some stage in the future. There may eventually come a time when you get heartily sick and tired of honeyed words, photo opportunities, and empty promises. Time will tell.

You don't have to take a cynical view of Harris.
Just listen to him.
If you think he's sincere than there's not much else we can say.
Ask Vera Twomey if he's sincere.
Ask parents with kids suffering with scoliosis if he's sincere.
It's not being cynical.
It's looking at the evidence in front of us.
Why didn't he mention even one ex Taoiseach by name in his speech?
Hollow Harris.

I'm just judging him on his previous actions. You want to judge him on ignoring his past actions and hoping what he might do at some stage in the future. There may eventually come a time when you get heartily sick and tired of honeyed words, photo opportunities, and empty promises. Time will tell.
He was very sincere and empathetic during the biggest public health emergency in the last century. The population needed hope, compassion and other warm fuzzy things during that time. He as much as anyone provided it. Let’s give him the chance to show that as Taoiseach he can be that and more.

He was very sincere and empathetic during the biggest public health emergency in the last century. The population needed hope, compassion and other warm fuzzy things during that time. He as much as anyone provided it. Let’s give him the chance to show that as Taoiseach he can be that and more.
😂😂😂😂
The guy that thought there had been 18 previous Covids and oversaw the most expensive Children's Hospital in the world that went 200% over budget and still has no opening date or even hand over date.

Government no doubt had people like you saying the exact same thing to families as they fought and fought and had doors shut in their faces.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼