Stuff that grinds your gears

Those "V" shoes that every middle aged woman wears. Imagine having that little individuality in your mid 40s that you need to wear the exact same runners as every other woman your age.

Also, those white Adidas "Samba" shoes that every girl in her late teens/early 20s wears. Imagine being that boring in what should be an exciting time of development and exploration in your life that you need to wear the exact same runners as every other girl your age.

I could continue with similar rants about Doc Martins and Converse but I won't. Too busy trying to decide on what way to kill myself.

Those "V" shoes that every middle aged woman wears. Imagine having that little individuality in your mid 40s that you need to wear the exact same runners as every other woman your age.

Also, those white Adidas "Samba" shoes that every girl in her late teens/early 20s wears. Imagine being that boring in what should be an exciting time of development and exploration in your life that you need to wear the exact same runners as every other girl your age.

I could continue with similar rants about Doc Martins and Converse but I won't. Too busy trying to decide on what way to kill myself.
V shoes?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼