Stuff that grinds your gears

Generally would agree with you (and disabled spots) but Dunnes in Bishopstown is a f*cking joke, with ordinary parking spots relegated to the outer reaches of the car park.

Never had any problem with parking there.

Erra they would want staff tackling people using the parent & child spots. They're for people trying to get buggies in/out or mind the kids as they unpack the shopping not for lazy c*nts who cant be arsed walking for an extra min or two.

Lads, the standard of driving is absolutely diabolical of late. How some on the road passed their tests is genuinely beyond me at this stage.
Speaking of which, the estates all around the driving test centre are plagued with learner cars, they're worse than speed ramps !

If I had to give an award it would be to poor old Debi Platt, who seems to attract the worst learners, she must have some patience !!!

Speaking of which, the estates all around the driving test centre are plagued with learner cars, they're worse than speed ramps !

If I had to give an award it would be to poor old Debi Platt, who seems to attract the worst learners, she must have some patience !!!
Uam VAR, Melbourne,the rise,etc is just large one learners school

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼