The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
Asked down in SVPUC last saturday if the premium ticket is valid for cork games in PUR only to be told that its only valid for SVPUC. 2 matches deffo in PUR unless the get the pitch ready earlier than expected plus a munster u20 final maybe. Poor trial by the CCB pulling a stroke like that.

Asked down in SVPUC last saturday if the premium ticket is valid for cork games in PUR only to be told that its only valid for SVPUC. 2 matches deffo in PUR unless the get the pitch ready earlier than expected plus a munster u20 final maybe. Poor trial by the CCB pulling a stroke like that.
They are valid alright but only if you have played for the rebels. Bout time we kept out the rif raf..

If I've learned anything this year, it's to be amember of a GAA club to get tickets for cork's home hurling games (stand tickets)
But what club should I join, which club gets the biggest allocation?
I live in the western suburbs of this fair city

If I've learned anything this year, it's to be amember of a GAA club to get tickets for cork's home hurling games (stand tickets)
Not true. Stand tickets for sale publicly in the days before all matches. No sell outs anymore I’m afraid as hurling is losing ground to all other sports.
I’d advise you not to join a club just to avail of Cork tickets. You won’t get away with that for long. It’s not the Munster supporters club.

No offence kid but we are not Munster Rugby!

If you want guaranteed stand tickets bang in the middle then buy a season ticket. You might even go to the away games then too 🙄

Not true. Stand tickets for sale publicly in the days before all matches. No sell outs anymore I’m afraid as hurling is losing ground to all other sports.
I’d advise you not to join a club just to avail of Cork tickets. You won’t get away with that for long. It’s not the Munster supporters club.
Head into MOKS and ask for Red &Blue, He will bring you into the inner sanctum and interview you,
After a few days he will decide if your application to join The Barrs is successful or not, it would help your cause if you have a few sons who are showing potential in hurling,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Velvetones

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼