The Official Celtic Thread

0-0 in the women's Derby. Awful pitch at Broadwood. These artificial pitches are no good at all. Not a great advert for the ladies game. Two even teams. The Huns have a stronger bench. 3 games to go. Celtic top on GD.

Huns are raging that Collum got the gig for Saturday even though one of their favourites is still controlling VAR. Collum is a poor poor ref btw

Speaking of VAR, when a goal down against Killie yet another penalty was awarded for The Rangers AND the Killie player sent off for an accidental hand ball.

Huns eventually beat the ten men 4-1

Last edited:

Huns are raging that Collum got the gig for Saturday even though one of their favourites is still controlling VAR. Collum is a poor poor ref btw

Speaking of VAR, when a goal down against Killie yet another penalty was awarded for The Rangers AND the Killie player sent off for an accidental hand ball.

Huns eventually beat the ten men 4-1
That was a poor decision. Just about a spotter but to send him off as well was shocking.

Whats the chances of Ange coming raiding in the summer?

That was a poor decision. Just about a spotter but to send him off as well was shocking.

I've no doubt MOR is away. He's class. And one suspects we'll find it difficult to retain Hatate and probably Kyogo too. That's three first team starters added to Joe Hart who's retiring. Whoever is managing us next season will have his work cut out bedding in new quality.

It was a penalty for sure. Unfortunate but probably a sending off too in my view.

Which is fine if the same laws applied to everyone... but they don't as we saw against St Johnstone when a save on the line was neither a penalty nor a sending off.

MOR is away I'd say. Hopefully Hatate's injury might mean we keep him for another year. Kyogo will stay I think.... I not gonna think too much more about it until after 25 May.

It was a penalty for sure. Unfortunate but probably a sending off too in my view.

Which is fine if the same laws applied to everyone... but they don't as we saw against St Johnstone when a save on the line was neither a penalty nor a sending off.

MOR is away I'd say. Hopefully Hatate's injury might mean we keep him for another year. Kyogo will stay I think.... I not gonna think too much more about it until after 25 May.
We have it....put up goals.!

Who is the Rangers co-comm on Sky? Looked a very clear red to me but his bias is incredible.
Kenny Miller.

Played with Rangers, Sevco and Celtic.

That was the reddest of red cards. He's an imbecile.

Stupid from Celtic to offer this lot a way back into the game. Celtic well on top for most of that half.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼