Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

You forgot your cross 🤡
190741-004-656BD12B.jpg
Post 1 racist comment I've made , find one there, you are good at that shite.

M8, Dr John was corrected about one of his crocks of shite by an actual PHD on Twitter a few weeks ago. Some bollocks about chicken fat.

The good Dr (not John) is still awaiting a reply. Funny how you never noticed that. It was posted here more than a few times
I did notice it, the response was incorrect, embalmers are saying this is new pathology, they haven't seen it before. I don't give a feck waht people want to do with their lives I know for certain I'm seeing a hell of alot of people I personally know die unexpectedly last 2 years ,in fact t another 2 since I last posted ,under 50, through gaa and work.

Right OK, where do we start, nowhere thats going to bring us to a reasonable discussion on the very many issues that face this country and how we can begin to mitigate against them and bring about longterm sustainable solutions, that's where!!

I have stated before that I have so many issues and frustrations with the current government and many previous ones on the constant mismanagement of various Departments of State that have left the country's public and many private services in the state that they are in. This decay has taken place over many years and decades, and it is due due the lack of foresight by senior civil servants not having any clear forward vision on how to adequately invest reinvest in infrastructure and services on a multiplier effect, aka build it and they will come. The better the public transport, the more they will use it, the more inclined they are to live in the area serviced by it, developers will build there, people buy property there, business set up there, company's open offices there and the place thrives, people want to live there because of all those things that make the place what it is, because its invested in.

Now that's a long one, if your still with me and asking where I'm going with this? Like I said my frustration lies with our administrations for not having the forward vision to implement what I've spoken about above. That's my frustration............

Derek Blighes awnser........ITS THE FOREIGNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where I really get passed off, when I want someone with a real brain and vision to come out and present an alternative that we can all buy into, what do we get, a Racist, misogynistic, homophobic idiot.

This guy who stood outside Abbeyville with his arm around Andy Heasman, a man who beat his partner with the attachment of a hoover and sent her into early labour and was ran out of his estate in Dublin for pushing Heroine on teenagers.

"Oh but the mainstream media won't report what I want them to, but gript says this"

I'll ask one thing, with all these protests happening around, why don't the ever protest at illegal haulting sites?

I was reading and posting on a different thread, you needy fu8k. You are also well aware that your two previous accounts haven been deleted, all posts as well. Nice try though, Imperial Wizard đź‘Ť
Nope, wrong again , not as clever as you like to think. I noticed you berating for a period of time one of the most salt of the earth posters on here a few months ago till he just started to ignore you, shows me what you are really all about ,behind you're keyboard.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼