Recent content by Bennyton

1. Bennyton

Michelle O'Neill Appreciation Thread.

you can easily set automated backups of whatsapp chats, just saying, if you're issuing a phone, and people are using Whatsapp, then configure it with a group policy and set a backup location. Again, this is down to the IT guy being fucking useless.
  2. Bennyton

The government should be working with better IT infrastructure than the average office worker has, that's my point. Email is cloud based, any other messaging should also be cloud based, documents should be cloud based, if someone loses a laptop, it should be encrypted and be easily wiped...
  3. Bennyton

The data shouldn't be archived on the device itself, any company would have backups stored elsewhere, and it's normal practice to wipe your device before returning it. In most industries the disks are taken out and replaced as a precaution.
  4. Bennyton

Bodkin

While I'd heartily agree with you there, it's a threshold I could pass. I couldn't make love to someone from Dublin. "Ah yeaaah bud, shove it up me ghoul you cork eejit" No thanks. Thank god I'm married now.
  5. Bennyton

Bodkin

So I gave it a go, one episode yesterday. It's alright actually, a bit hammy, but there is a weary Dub sitting there just disgusted by the paddywhackery, she adds a bit of authenticity to the whole thing.
  6. Bennyton

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

You hear reports is it? Sounds like you've gone down a Youtube rabbit hole bud.
  7. Bennyton

Silky you're a real fucking moron man.
  8. Bennyton

Bodkin

My mrs works in telly, her counterpart at Netflix was asking if I'd watch this, as she's worried that the ratings from Ireland aren't good. It looks fucking shocking, if I'm honest, I'm not watching it.
  9. Bennyton

Judge Martin Nolan

If he does turn out to have some shady activity, then I wouldn't be entirely surprised like.
  10. Bennyton

Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

Did you think he was going to win in 2016? People thought I was a lunatic when I said he was going to beat Clinton. He beat Clinton by calling her crooked Hiliary, he doesn't even need to mention Biden, because everyone can agree that Biden is too old and dithery to serve in the role. The...
  11. Bennyton

Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

Come November these fascists will be running the country again. Biden is losing his base, especially with young people. You're going to see low turnout and Trump will be back in the media daily from January.
  12. Bennyton

Yeah, so you give them to everyone when they turn 18. It isn't that complicated at all. It's also impossible to buy beer without ID in many party, poor people drink beer too, how do they manage that?
  13. Bennyton

You should watch it, it's fantastic tbh.
  14. Bennyton

I'm sorry, but that system is a joke. ID should be a requirement to vote, just issue an ID to 18 year olds and make it their responsibility to replace it when it's lost.
  15. Bennyton

Jesus christ, have a fucking word with yourself, you absolute loser.