Recent content by jimmym

1. J

Immigration Thread

Cannon fodder for those who want to instill hatred, Those foreigners are getting everything for free and you cant get anything,
  2. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Id fancy Cork strongly if it comes down to fitness and pace last 15 minutes,
  3. J

Oul wans who'd "GET IT "

4. J

Immigration Thread

Independents will do very well, People who are sick of the current govt and who consider SF prone to constant flip flopping will vote independent,
  5. J

Oul wans who'd "GET IT "

She was in eastenders, savage
  6. J

Springsteen down the Park !

Frank murphy
  7. J

European and Local elections thread.

Soundman is like an annoying fly in your bedroom, You can hear him buzzing away as you try to sleep and cant get rid of him
  8. J

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Families of those who died of covid in NI are scathing of DUP & SF for the way they played party politics during covid .
  9. J

European and Local elections thread.

Dublin constituency debate on virgin media, Clare Daly scathing of how many Ukrainians we took in, She of course has a point but she has been anti ukraine from day one.
  10. J

Pubs reopening June 29th

Who owns the newly opened wine bar..old Brennans lower oliver plunkett st?
  11. J

Some in SF are claiming the govt are deliberately causing the migrant crisis in order to split the SF. voters
  12. J

I think the Patricks day trip to Washington annoyed many party members and potential voters, To claim the sole reason for going was to put pressure on Biden was not one bit credible,
  13. J

In one way this poll could work in SF favour, In 2019 after a terrible showing in the locals and europeans the feedback they got from membership was the party had stopped doing the work at ground level and suffered for this, They had a big recovery in 2020 GE , some seats were won on...
  14. J

O Broin was asked recently what SF need to do to halt the decline, He accepted they have to explain how exactly they will solve the issues the government are failing on, Been angry all the time is not enough,
  15. J

Insurance fraud

So many loopholes and small print, We had a leak in the hot tank a couple of years ago, Had to replace the tank, When i went to claim i was informed they would only cover damage caused by the leaking tank and not the cost of the new tank, I didnt bother claiming and painted...